Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slope on the front?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
airborner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airborner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slope on the front?
    Posted: December 12 2005 at 3:50am

Hi guys, I spotted this hairstyle recently which I'm totally attracted to. I do not have the picture of that hairstyle but these are the details:

Short hair. Looks like slope on the front(which means very short fringes). The centre part of the hair looks longer thna the fringe and it's kinda spiky. The side is sloped.

Please help me find an identical hairstyle like this. Thank you.

Scntillatedseed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scntillatedseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 2:12am

is the slope pushed forwards or backwards?  THere are many pictures that go into my head with this description.   You need to be more descriptive, also drawing it out or getting ap icture would work best.  Are u talking about a faux mohawk? 

airborner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airborner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 6:15pm
erm... i think it's forward.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 6:32pm
Great idea, can you make a drawing and post it?
my LJ, 40 inches long
huystarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huystarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2006 at 10:33pm
It sounds like you're talking about a pushed forward hairstyle where the hair is slicked forward and the front is then pushed up. Right?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic