Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is how it go down

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is how it go down
    Posted: December 22 2005 at 2:31pm

Ight We are having a tournament the winner gets to face me in the championship tournament.. theres a prize to if you beat me you get to create your own team and take my 5-0 record into 5-1 if you loose and I see that you really gave it your best Ill give you A spot in ( My team I am gonna make) there can only be 6 ppl in this tournament so spit your own bars and ILL  pick the six ppl I that I want to be in the tournament and try to beat me it wont be easy so grab that pad and start write ting

LOL REALLY IT WONT BE EAZY CUZ I AM GONNA COME HARD!!

brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 2:35pm
wat eversikepmpme
papaose is a beast
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 2:40pm
What?

Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 7:52pm
thas whassup
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic