Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**New Pics**"no pomade"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **New Pics**"no pomade"
    Posted: December 23 2005 at 1:55am

I know i havn't been here in a while but here are some new pics

*Wave Champ* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Wave Champ* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 1:57am
so ya sh*t is f**kin spinnin...............wat is da steps u do
*King of Waves
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 2:00am

my method is:

xpect to brush your hair 1-2 hours aday. focus on the areas that are starting to connect or form.And wash your hair 1-2 times aday.

I dont use promades. I use luster pink conditioning shampoo ( gives my hair a natural shine and makes my hair very soft, which is easlier to manage)

and luster's pink light oil moisturizer

last but not least Jam with extra hold ( orange can)

This is how i use them togather.

1.When i take a shower i wash my hair with the shampoo but dont dry your hair with a towel you brush it damp or to the point water stop's running down your face.

2. when i put the pink oil moisturizer in my hair, i brush it evenly into my hair.

3. i put JAM! extra hold into my hair brush evenly into my hair.

4.put on my wave cap for the night.

5. repeat the cycle.

Edited by Karen Shelton
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 4:28am

ma boi cedclark spinnin on a different level as usual, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, a standing obation no doubt nice 2 c u agen fam

[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 6:38am
wat up cedclark, ya waves r on fire homie
Al B Sure negro with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 7:23am
Nice homie..

brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 8:38am
i been saw thez pics a month ago on the other site
papaose is a beast
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 8:45am

^^ and your point is fam....

But cedclark your waves are of the hook fam.

I think them joints look so much better without pomade llike in those other pics these top everybodies.

Keep doin whatever your doing fam.

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 8:45am
user posted imageSorry it take me so long, I kept putting it off....anyway

I only told family my my real methods. I have 4 methods I use all depending on what i want to do.

Method#1 Maintain |...........No improvement at all
Method#2 Maintain/Development |.............Very slow improvement
Method#3 Development /with Pomade |................fast but without daily brushing

Method#4 Development /with out Pomade |..................Very fast development but requires daily brushing

Beforce I explain my 4 simple methods im going to explain why I will 4 difference type of brushes daily.

Brush #1 is a med brush I use this brush when my hair is thick.
Brush #2 Is a med/hard brush I use this brush in the shower and out of the shower when my hair is thick(development brush)
Brush #3 is a soft brush I use this brush when my hair is low and when I add pomade and my carry around brush.
Brush #4 Is soft I use this brush when my hair is low (development brush)

One more thing before i explain my 4 simple methods. If you havn't noticed I use long brushes for my wave Development. I use long brushes because I can cover a hugh area the wide way to work on my connection and the long way to improve my deepness. Now for my methods

Method#1 Maintain
If i only want to maintain what i got I brush 3-5 mins in the morning/evening/night
If my hair is low I use a very small amount of pomade.
If my hair is thick I add until I see fit.
I always (100 percent of the time) sleep with a du-rag on.
(with this method I wash my hair once aweek)

Method#2 Maintain/Development
This method is the same as above except I wash my hair 3-5 times aweek. When i get out of the shower I dont dry my dry but I use brush #2(thick hair) or brush #4(low hair) and brush until my hair is almost dry. then i add pomade and use brush # 3 to brush my pomade in until its even.

Method#3 Development /with Pomade
This method is the same as above but I brush during the day. I use brush #2(thick hair) or brush #4(low hair) to development my waves. If I want to improve my connection I brush the wide way and if I want to improve my deepness I use the long way. I brush for 1-3 hours. (2-3 times aweek)

Method#4 Development /with out Pomade
This is the fastest way to improve waves (for me anyway) BUt its the most risky, because with out pomade you are at risk of losing waves and defineness if you dont keep brushing and wearing your du-rag.

I only use lotion pink lotion or Lets jam

I use my #2 brush (thick hair) or #4 brush (low hair)

I wet a very hot towel with water then I rub the area I want to brush for the next 20 mins. Then I repeat over and over until I get tired. (1-3 hours)

I also wash my hair everyday then add lotion or lets jam then brush until its dry then du-rag.

----------------------------

Thats it.

You noticed I didn't say what pomade I use because that doesn't matter........ Use what you have its all in the brush....

Here is a Little Secret... My many years of waving I have noticed that my waves really improved fast almost on their own when my hair growing atfer 4-5 weeks

What im saying is everybody as a "special length* that your waves improve their fastest.

I learned my length and I brush the most during that time.

this is his method he posted  on the other site
papaose is a beast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 8:49am

I forgot to ask but...

How long you been wavin.

Ho did you get them too connect PERFECTLY like that never seen that b4.

Your waves have no faults I need to start ur method asap.

Became a vet 12/23/05

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 9:01am
i dont even no y he brush he got that good hair though
papaose is a beast
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:52am

Cedclark you are out of control man.

Your waves is tight to death.

I mean, can I be like you when I grow up? Damn man, what can I say. You need to be a 360VET for sure. I think all the members will agree.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 11:13am
yo t foster hope off plzz dang was i even talking to u fam no so mine ua buisens cuz u stay jumping in somthing uses a hater fro real
papaose is a beast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 11:16am
Originally posted by T foster 0202 T foster 0202 wrote:

^^ and your point is fam....

But cedclark your waves are of the hook fam.

I think them joints look so much better without pomade llike in those other pics these top everybodies.

Keep doin whatever your doing fam.

but wats is ur point whishing u had his waves righht now
papaose is a beast
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 11:19am

^calm down its not that major

ced, i saw ur waves a month earlier too, and im still in shock. youre on a whole other level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 11:32am

My fault brush I  to spin didnt know you were going to take it to the heart like that its not that serious.

I really didnt say that I wanted his waves I just said I need to start his method...

And if you think Im a hater than I sorry you feel that way fam but I dont have any hard feelings and I dont hold grudges so this lil argument is dead as far as I am concerned.....

Became a vet 12/23/05
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 11:44am
That is how a Vet is suppose to take it stop having e-feeling damn it ant real a big deal.. stay calm ight

GenoTheLowrider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenoTheLowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 11:49am
NICE!! Yo dude, do you use the good soft brush?
"Keepin it Low"
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 12:00pm
mad innit, da texture all thurr.hope 2 wave like ced man
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 12:27pm

brush to spin you a real 360 waver man. I see your methods and all. You know what you talking bout man.

Much respect homie.

Keep coming man, you will be a 360vet soon. Trust that!!

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic