Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cutting hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ainocorrida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainocorrida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cutting hair
    Posted: December 23 2005 at 2:35pm
Ma best friend is offerin 2 cut ma hair 4 me but i don't need it dun n everytime she cums round 2 ma house she cums with scissors lol n my hair is already short n i don't need it shorter but i think she wanted it 2 be n she'z hinting that she wants 2 cut it off but there is no way im gonna let 'er!!!
Hair grows back I'm glad I cut mine... I'm looking at you if you don't cut your hair I will get you!!! Not really did you really think I was gonna do that?? :)
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 2:54pm
what?
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 2:59pm
Exactly.

My guess at a translation:

"My best friend is offering to cut my hair for me, but I don't need it done, and every time she comes around to my house, she comes with scissors.   My hair is already short, and I don't need it shorter, but I think she wants it to be.  And she's hinting that she wants to cut it off, but there is no way I'm going to let her!"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic