Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new hair extension vendor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new hair extension vendor
    Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:40pm

I just found a new vendor that I have never heard mentioned on this board before.  Or actually, they found me!  

They sent me a sample of hair.  I guess they got my salon's address from my website.

I just placed my first order and it arrived within 2 days.  The hair looks nice and feels silky.  I ordered hair on the weft, but they also carry some nail tip fusion hair.  Their prices are decent too.

www.jetsetextension.com

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2005 at 12:04am
That's a coincidence. I am waiting for a sample from them. The packaging caught my eye on their pretips. Love the web site and the layout is very eye-friendly.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2005 at 1:07am

they are very expensive, the fusion kit~ they sell the exact one on Wimex for $65 i have the same kits, its how i got my heat wand

the fusion hair is also high priced

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2005 at 11:55am

I don't do fusion, so I wasn't sure about the prices.

However, their prices on wefted hair are good or at least comprable to Super Hair Factory.

Edited by metalgirl
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:51am
modest prom dresses feelings, in the foot from the old shoes and upper physique jacket do, whether or not in color, texture and procedure are outstanding echo. The pilot leather jacket (correct), Urban males cruel flavour linkageFashionable wathch sweetheart-brown pilot jackets, camel's hair brief sweater? 2011 New Style PendantsTie-in suggestions leather jacket features a lamb flocking collar adornment, instantly had pilot gear flavor. Pale blue shirt and jeans camel's hair brief sweater collocation, it's present trend, and to cultivate one's morality jeans do old brief boots, much more make this dress up fashionable urban version from the pilot of a kind. Blue Scissor Style Titanium Pendant - Totally free ChainYou will find some techniques for purchasing affordable wedding dresses:1. party dresses for women . Administering Shops: Anticipate alfresco the box and go arcade in the fundamental and hit administering aliment (and all of the accustomed aliment in in between). They might not acquire sufficient alliance dresses, red sole shoes . but they acquire lots of afflicted gowns and some of them will probably be the sufficient white dress. Take an accessory and accrue your eyes attainable for sales just afterwards holidays, seasons alter, rolex atlanta . prom, and homecoming. As in a position hit their web sites to determine if they acquire any added choice. two swiss rolex fake . . Bridal Shop Sales: Most bridal aliment advertises alliance gowns for hundreds if not accoutrements of dollars, but they acquire sales and occasionally these gowns go to get a lot much less. And, they generally acquire at diminutive a brace of dresses which are concerning the $100 mark. For instance, David's Bridal has at diminutive a couple of
gendolly
teziboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teziboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2012 at 3:37pm
Its really a matter of tension to get a good look on here cut. It focuses on a person's taste. But here is best hair extension saloons. Go to http://www.besthairextensionsalons.com/about.html

Edited by teziboy - November 22 2012 at 3:47pm
DeeVineHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeeVineHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 4:44pm
Check us out www.deevinehair.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic