Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pascal’s Goal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pascal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pascal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pascal’s Goal
    Posted: December 27 2005 at 4:07pm
okay my goal here is to grow my hair out NATURALLY and this is very hard. So since I just got it cut short again yesterday, I have to avoid going to the hair dresser til about the middle of March 2006. If I do this then it's going to be a great accomplishment and I will reward myself. Okay so here it goes. I will report back shortly..
Pascal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pascal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 10:36am
I know it's a little too soon to be reporting back but I am proud of myself because I said no to hair dye. Yesterday my mom died her hair a dark blackberry color then I got this thought in my head, " Oh Pascal that would look so cute OMG what if I died it that color too?" Then something inside me said " But what about those natural locks you want and that promise you made to yourself about just letting it grow?" and I thought it through last night and ended up not doing it, so I just wanted to share that I am very proud of myself to not give in to that urge.
Pascal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pascal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 12:11pm

once again I am trying to be dillegent about keeping my promise. Even if I have to post everyday about my sucess I will darn it, if that's what it takes I'll do it cause in the end I will have a full head of beautiful hair. Well last night I bought some Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner to help speed up the process of growing my hair. We all know it's not gonna grow overnight but ever little bit can help.

Edited by Pascal
"My mom always told me when I was young - " don't dye your hair it's like tatoos once you start you can never stop". And she was right". - Naomi Watts
Pascal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pascal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 11:42am
wow well the new years was very busy. Now I am reporting back to just say well I couldn't help but dye may hair black this time, I know I'm not supposed to but I just love the color black, it's like the shiniest hair color and it's low maintenance for me since I see no roots when it grows out.
"My mom always told me when I was young - " don't dye your hair it's like tatoos once you start you can never stop". And she was right". - Naomi Watts
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic