Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cantu Hair Products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Girlynextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girlynextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 4:04pm
Well, I went to the BBS and purchased the Cantu Shea Butter Oil Moisturizer.  I was looking for the leave in, but I couldn't find it, so I opted for the moisturizer.  So far it seems nice although I wont tell until I use my clarifying shampoo tonight (product buildup... YUCK!).  I'll post on how I like it.  Thanks again, ladies!
Stacey Dash is my hair idol.
my fotki
www.fotki.com/girlynextdoor
"This One" password = waves
Girlynextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girlynextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 9:52pm
I went an looked up the leave in at a website.  One of the warnings was "Avoid applying any styling or conditioning product directly on new growth".... how come that doesn't make any sense to me?
Stacey Dash is my hair idol.
my fotki
www.fotki.com/girlynextdoor
"This One" password = waves
QueenLinda83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenLinda83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 9:56pm
I love the Cantu break Cure and the Grow Strong moisturizers!!! They are my favorite, but I can rarely find them.  They make my hair feel better than any other moisturizer that I've tried.
Jazmynsgrandma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazmynsgrandma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 3:07pm

Originally posted by Girlynextdoor Girlynextdoor wrote:

I went an looked up the leave in at a website.  One of the warnings was "Avoid applying any styling or conditioning product directly on new growth".... how come that doesn't make any sense to me?

I don't know, but I use it on my new growth and its just fine!

blackhoney112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackhoney112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 12:19pm
Correction that was Culture hair products I had been looking into!! I recently purchased Cantu strengthing oil and I love it

Originally posted by blackhoney112 blackhoney112 wrote:

I was interested in trying their wrap oil but I saw that Petroleum or mineral oil was like the first ingredient so I passed on buying it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic