Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**Pros and Cons to having long hair**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 2:35pm
Wow, that Kiehls must be some good stuff because I couldn't imagine the tangles Jennifer's hair would have after a long ride in a convertible with the top and hair both down!  We used other leave-ins for tangles before and they do really help, but I'm not sure they could help her hair after that.  RachelZ3, don't you have a really bad time with split ends from driving with the top down all the time?  I've seen the way the ends of a flag get destroyed from whipping in the wind.  I'd think it would do the same thing to hair .... but then maybe hair doesn't whip around like I'm imagining it might in a convertible.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 8:09pm
Rachel...your image won't load because you don't have the entire URL typed in between the [IMG] brackets.

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
RachelZ3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachelZ3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 8:25pm
tdouty- exactly. If your hair is LONG, it wont fly around so much.
Actually- not to get too far off topic, the wind is really going OVER the
car, not through it, which is why we can drive through the rain and not
get wet with the top down.

The windscreen stops the air that comes back into the roosterpit, which
makes the mess in that car.

missrini- I keep trying that image, as an upload to the site and also off
my own site, trying ti again here:

13blackbrowngold.jpg">

although that one is more than 30k... but the one I uploaded is not
2c M ii
~*~Like Dolly Parton said: I love it when people call me a "dumb blonde" because I know I am not dumb and I know I am not blonde.~*~
RachelZ3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachelZ3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 8:27pm
oh lord, the "roosterpit" uhm.. thats because they dont want the four
letter word that comes before "pit" that is where the pilot sits in the
airplane... its the same word for the interior of car where the driver sits...

c - o - c - kpit

2c M ii
~*~Like Dolly Parton said: I love it when people call me a "dumb blonde" because I know I am not dumb and I know I am not blonde.~*~
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 8:28pm
LOL....how funny!!!!!!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 8:51pm
I get similar censorships with the words acc.umulation and c.umulative  This seems to be a new function with HB. Adds a lot more silliness
my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic