Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair’s Natural Texture

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: What is your hair’s natural texture?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [28.13%]
10 [31.25%]
13 [40.63%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair’s Natural Texture
    Posted: December 31 2005 at 2:16pm

And do you like it?

My hair is very thick and naturally wavy with spiral curls at the ends. It was actually naturally straight until I hit puberty. Then it went crazy. I used to hate it and would straighten it. Then I got sick of doing that sick my hair was so thick and took forever and usually  got frizzy and puffy again within an hour. So I got it cut in layers and blow dry with a diffuser. I love it now!

DANGER! I drive like you do.
sorun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sorun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 6:53pm
I have quite wavy and volumed hair and I love it. I sometimes envy the straight haired people as their hair tangles less and the curly people as they don't have to brush at all but I do love my waves

Hair type: 2cM/Ciii
Length: thighes
Growing as far as it goes...
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 5:08pm
I have wavy hair and I recently just accepted the fact that it's not straight or curly because I wanted both at one time! I do wish it was a little straighter that way it wouldn't tangle so often.....it's down to my thighs But, I still love my hair!
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 3:14am
Curly....very curly. Don't be fooled by my signature, right now I have stopped straightening and I can already feel the curls beginning to take over
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 2:21am
My hair is stick-straight, but I have gotten it to flip out a bit at the bottom, at certain lengths.  I'm pretty much okay with straight hair, especially since I know enough curly-haired people to know how hard that can be to style!
More awesome than a manatee!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 3:08am
See I told you I was curly
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 7:37pm
Straight with a tendency to wave.  I'd say "1b" by Fia's classification.  Don't let my sig pic fool you - that's the result of damp braiding (uncombed, and still damp).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2006 at 4:07am
Your sig picture is beautiful, your hair is amazing
John Olafson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Olafson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2007 at 4:33am
Straight hair.
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:19pm
My hair is very, extremely thin & curly...I love my hair texture n my curls but would love it soo much more if it was thicker, at least more full on top...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic