Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my face looks long!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
always_alone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 9:08am
Okay what do you guys think:
These layers:

But these bangs (long side swept):

Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 6:01pm
Layers are ok, but the bangs I don't like.  I think you will be fighting to keep them out of your eyes - unless you are going for the cyclops look.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 10:25am
I like drastic color mixes like those.  The first one looks cool, but you will have to be prepared to straighten it to get that pointy look. 
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by loveshort&blonde loveshort&blonde wrote:

Layers are ok, but the bangs I don't like.  I think you will be fighting to keep them out of your eyes - unless you are going for the cyclops look.

LOL! They do that so if you take it to teh stylist they can see what was done. It will not be in my face. A lot of people do not understand that and will be like "I hate all those styles...all of them have too much hair in teh face". But I had bangs like that and no problem keeping them out of my face unless I looked down and them up. You will also notice that they brushed her bangs in front of her face. Look at where the bangs start.

Edited by always_alone
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 8:12pm
Oh and I am looking at the cut people...not how they styled it.
Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 2:27pm
I realize that is not how the bangs are styled, but have seen too many people with those bangs that keep falling in their face - they are constantly pushing them to the side or worse, doing the head tilt to keep them out of their eyes.  If it worked for you...great - didn't know you already had bangs like that before.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 9:54am
I love it always... I think you should go for it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 9:00am
So far I do not know what I will do. I might not even have layers. Bangs...maybe.  I need something to break up my face. My hair just hit my shoulders and even though I am leaning forward you can see it.

Elizabeth
2b/M/ii
pixie/20"/waist
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic