Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWillie Lynch/How to Make a Slave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 2:30pm

Oh by the way, I have been married to the same woman for 8 years now.

She knows how to submit like a lady, that's why I married her. If she ever........She'll be replaced very easy. Numbers: many choices, many women with good jobs, many women with degrees, many women with no children, many women that know how to submitt, many women with no man, many women outside of my race too.

"You don't have to be lock up to be in jail"

"You don't have to be in chains to be a slave to a White culture"

Think about it. Who really has freedom, white women or you? White women respect their own white culture, what culture do you respect.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Sistaslick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 4:36pm

Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

She knows how to submit like a lady, that's why I married her. If she ever........She'll be replaced very easy.

wow, now thats love. 

I can understand you wanting her to respect your leadership-- but saying how easily you could have her replaced is just kinda . . . harsh don't you think? I thought marriage was permanent.  I guess I see where the high divorce rate is coming from.

THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 6:17pm
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:52pm

Yea Harsh for Women who don't know how to respect a Real Man. They deserve to get left behind. Yea House Niggas get replaced real quick with a winner.   

What's really sad is single females with little boys who act like females and follow females around and agree with everything females say cause they don't have a father at home to teach them any better. They behave as homosexuals and don't even know it. Adult males have such a hard time trying to teach them how not be such homo.

But some little boys love to tag along with the big boys, so we let them. They may learn how to make female respect them in the long run.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:53pm

What do you suggest be done if she does not respect us, be her floor mat? 

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by princess8907 princess8907 wrote:

Thanks for sharing.  My father and I recently discussed this and he said "thats why women are the way they are.  Theyve been trained to try to be over men"  I personally thought it was sexist but Id ike to see another  mans opinion you know.  I personally believe no one should be over another.  I think it should be 50/50. you?

Marriage is not 50/50. It's 100/100.

Your father is right, it's too bad Black Women don't respect their elders when they are Black MEN.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 11:00pm

lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 2:11am

This is quite a bit of info to take in a lot of it I knew of but some I have just found out. This constant so called "breaking" is the main reason of the hit and quit which so many black men are doing. They have been made to do this for so long. this is the only thing they know how to do. Its not the fact of black men afraid to commit but in actuality this has been coded into their genetic make up. This constant hit and quit behavior has turned women against men. in doing so the woman hates men and teaches her off spring to do so also, or black men at least which is why women are always talking about black men. This is also why a lot of black women marry other races. Then she teaches her son that he ain't sh*t and will end up like his father. rather he be dead or in jail. The young male feels as though its no point in proving his mother wrong and does become what his father is. You cannot blame the black female for thinking this, because our black men keeps proving he assumptions correct. So even though we think we are not in slavery we still are. While black women are left to take care of our offspring at home. Black men are still in slavery working in jails, and minimum wage jobs. All the while being “broken in ”.

Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
princess8907 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess8907 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 7:42am
okay i seriously disagree and that was seriouslyy sexist.  Nothing ever stays the same and like sister slick says people need to take responsibility for what they do.  I am a strong black woman and I wont let anyone treat me like a slave of stand over me and make me submit without my own will.  You can't blame slavery for men or women being gay or men not getting good jobs. Alot of us are stuck behind and wont move forward
4b-natural,shoulder blade length,hair goal of to my bra strap

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 11:59am

Ok, Black women need to take responsiblity for all the fatherless situations that they help create, Women always say it's sexist if they don't agree with something that a MAN said. Please, I can say the same thing.

It's sexist for Black Women to be hired because they are Double Minorities while the MEN in their own race die or go to jail. Then they act as if nothing wrong is going on.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 12:10pm

Originally posted by princess8907 princess8907 wrote:

okay i seriously disagree and that was seriouslyy sexist.  Nothing ever stays the same and like sister slick says people need to take responsibility for what they do.  I am a strong black woman and I wont let anyone treat me like a slave of stand over me and make me submit without my own will.  You can't blame slavery for men or women being gay or men not getting good jobs. Alot of us are stuck behind and wont move forward

Oh, yes you can blame slavery for many problems in the Black communit. Black men try very hard to over come this mentality but in the end their mother teach them self hatred and teach many of them to be WEAK minded. So don't go there SO CALLED SISTER. BLACK women are a trip with all this independence stuff.

They don't have worry about the same set of problems that Black men deal with because White people accept them more and give them jobs over black men with the same education. Why? Because Black Women are Brain Washed. The Bleach their skin and disrespect Black men at home, in public, and in Corporate America. I know because I study Sociology of Africans from Slavery to Freedom, the women sell out the race out of fear. Sell Outs! Be brave and tell the TRUTH FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE! WHITE PEOPLE USE THEM LIKE PUPPETS.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 12:10pm

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 12:19pm

YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS?

Some things are legal but morally WRONG. And that the bottom line.

Edited by BIGGMike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by lilkeke918 lilkeke918 wrote:

This is quite a bit of info to take in a lot of it I knew of but some I have just found out. This constant so called "breaking" is the main reason of the hit and quit which so many black men are doing. They have been made to do this for so long. this is the only thing they know how to do. Its not the fact of black men afraid to commit but in actuality this has been coded into their genetic make up. This constant hit and quit behavior has turned women against men. in doing so the woman hates men and teaches her off spring to do so also, or black men at least which is why women are always talking about black men. This is also why a lot of black women marry other races. Then she teaches her son that he ain't sh*t and will end up like his father. rather he be dead or in jail. The young male feels as though its no point in proving his mother wrong and does become what his father is. You cannot blame the black female for thinking this, because our black men keeps proving he assumptions correct. So even though we think we are not in slavery we still are. While black women are left to take care of our offspring at home. Black men are still in slavery working in jails, and minimum wage jobs. All the while being “broken in ”.

I agree on alot of the points you made.  But the part about "hittin' it and quittin' it" being coded into a genetric framework is impossible. It just seems like an easy way to pass off the blame to someone else for your lack of decision making power and maturity.  This behavior is learned no doubt, but to say its genetic?  Like brown eyes and brown hair?  Uh uh.  It is the result of someone getting pleasure briefly and moving on to the next because they are not emotionally equipt to handle a real adult relationship-- not something they were genetically conditioned for.  All I am asking is why nothing but blame is being passed around?  Nobody ever says--you know what, I made this decision.  I am responsible.  Its always-- they are holding us back.  She is holding me down.  My mother didn't know what she was doing! 

Not that no one is to blame because I'm sure we all have something to do with it--- but this is the part where people STAND UP and say look... I am a man (woman).  I am not a boy (girl).  My mother may have taught me this . . . my father may have taught me that... but now I have to go out into this world and make of it what I can.  You can sit around all day blaming another race, blaming another gender, another age group, another country for what you are faced with but in the end YOU have to stand up and make YOUR OWN decisions.  You said  the young male feels like he can't prove his mother wrong so he does become like his father.  Why does it matter what his mother thinks?  Why does he need to prove anything to anyone but himself?  He can't put the blame on her or anyone else for him not choosing to utilize his own potential.  That is the easy way out.  A cop out.  Unlocking your potential rests in your own hands...you alone hold that key.  It bothers me when people use what others do and say as a crutch to them finding success.  In the end, you only make them right when there wasn't a lick of truth to the crap they were giving you. 

If I were a single mom with 5 kids and no man to show for it-- who would I blame?  I would blame myself for opening my legs without thinking first.  Not my father for walking out on me when I was little, not the man for sleeping with me.  I made the choice to deal with him.

If I were a man, and I had a child with the girl in the earlier example--If I left her, I would blame MYSELF because I made the choice to walk away.  Not my mother for teaching me nothing better, not the woman for being combative or ghetto and crazy.  I made the choice to deal with her in the first place.

When people learn to accept responsibility for what THEY do and not continuously harp on what everyone else did that made them do it... we will be fine.  That goes for all races and genders of people.  It just irks me to see people saying "He made me do it!"  ... "I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for her!"  Like you have no power at all to decide for yourself.  Fact of the matter is that... you did it.

I love my brothas and I am sensitive to your plight- though BiggMike might not think so  I do agree that there are unfair hiring practices and people get tired and fed up of being on the receiving end of it.  our country just has a long way to go.  Shucks, since Affirmative action came into play white men have been saying the same thing about women and minorities in general.  We're taking and competing with them for the good jobs.  Though we all have different views and understandings, we are all coming here with the same heart and agenda--to advance our people.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 4:39pm

I know Black men must stand up! Our Women are already standing up because they get help from the government and family court.

lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Yea Harsh for Women who don't know how to respect a Real Man. They deserve to get left behind. Yea House Niggas get replaced real quick with a winner.   

What's really sad is single females with little boys who act like females and follow females around and agree with everything females say cause they don't have a father at home to teach them any better. They behave as homosexuals and don't even know it. Adult males have such a hard time trying to teach them how not be such homo.

But some little boys love to tag along with the big boys, so we let them. They may learn how to make female respect them in the long run.

I disagree with u on that one playa. I lost my father at a young age and have not had another male figure in my life who I respect. My moms keeps her dating and raising a child separate. She treats me like the man I am. but she also teaches me 2 respect women. I don’t want a woman who’s submissive. I also feel she should respect me on that same level. A relation ship is a mutual thing, and before you can say you love someone yall both have to be on common ground. This mentality leads me to think that you feel women are inferior. Which is the same thing slave masters did. You are going against women. Instead you should look at her as your equal counterpart, but that’s just me and how I feel. I may have worded the hit and quit comment incorrectly. I did not mean genetically imbedded but this is all they know . The same as surrounding a child with drugs and violence, and expect him not to act the same as his surroundings. You feel me sista?

I also feel a man should be secure with his own masculinity and be independent before he even tries to get involved in a relationship. This is why so many don’t last long either the man relies to much on the woman to do things and when she doesn’t he gets angry, or when a woman makes more money then her counterpart. Men begin to revert back to their childish ways of wanting things their way, and the begin to get mad at the woman.

Edited by lilkeke918
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 5:32pm

I may have worded the hit and quit comment incorrectly. I did not mean genetically imbedded but this is all they know . The same as surrounding a child with drugs and violence, and expect him not to act the same as his surroundings. You feel me sista?

I feel ya  I figured that was what you meant, but just in case...

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 3:28am

I disagree with u on that one playa. I lost my father at a young age and have had another male figure in my life who I respect. My moms keeps her dating and raising a child separate. She treats me like the man I am. but she also teaches me 2 respect women. I don’t want a woman who’s submissive. I also feel she should respect me on that same level. A relation ship is a mutual thing, and before you can say you love someone yall both have to be on common ground. This mentality leads me to think that you feel women are inferior. Which is the same thing slave masters did. You are going against women. Instead you should look at her as your equal counterpart, but that’s just me and how I feel.

I agree with u Lilkeke, you bring up some good points and have some good example. 

Edited by cmesweet
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 10:04am

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 10:06am
The African American family is in danger and so is our African culture. The Black Male is under attack from all directions, with the media and all the negative images of us, the belief systems of our young sisters and our selves, our mothers unprepairedness for rearing boys to men, our fathers dead or going to jail leaving us males to fend for our selves."

"Remember men, too much mothering is bad for you". There's a trend of emasculation (the destruction of manhood) in our community. We need to pump the brakes and check ourselves and our belief system. We have need to ask ourselves why are we being disrespected and why or we disrespecting each other. Be aware that what goes into our minds will come out in our actions toward our own seeds (children)."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic