Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [36.36%]
3 [27.27%]
1 [9.09%]
3 [27.27%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 4:09pm

I like doing my hair myself the best.  I use an all over medium ash blonde base (green on my warm warm lightest golden brown hair) with 30 vol. peroxide and then use L'Oreal Excellence Creme Lights to bleach golden and light golden highlights into my hair.  It's best for me to do my hair because I never have been able to get what I want done at a salon.  It seems every stylist, at least for the past 5 years for me, has their own interpretation of what my hair should look like.   

My Before Pic (top 6 inches or so are virgin color)

http://tinypic.com/jre6w1.jpg

My After Pic

http://tinypic.com/jre4jc.jpg 

Edited by Rebekah
Blondie1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 2:45pm

Oh I forgot to post mine~

My best hair colour was a year ago December~ so December 2004.  It was done at a local salon in Barrie, Ontario, Canada called ID Salon.  At the time I thought the colour was a bit too light~ very platinum, but since looking through photos of my hair colour over the years (hence the idea for this poll), I saw that it seems to be the best colour I have had.

Because of that, I made an appointment for this Saturday at the same salon to have my hair colour corrected from the nightmare lowlights that were done a couple weeks ago.

Wish me luck!~ I just want my blonde hair back to the way it was *sigh* :)

I also meant to add a poll choice for doing your hair yourself at home~ darn it!  Sorry, I screwed it up and can't seem to edit the poll to add the additional poll choice in.  Lets just call 'Doing it Yourself at Home: the "Other" choice.

Edited by Blondie1972
Blondie1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 2:29pm

Hi everyone~

I just thought it would be interesting to see where everyone has gotten their best or favourite hair colour results.  Whether they were done at home by yourself, at a salon or elsewhere~ Please add to the poll!

Would love to hear how and why the colour turned out so well too!

Cheers~

Edited by Blondie1972
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic