Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

andis clippers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
skooterwaves360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skooterwaves360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: andis clippers
    Posted: January 05 2006 at 9:20pm

are the ultra ajustable andis clippers good and do i cut with the grain or against the grain oh and are the andis egjer trimmers good also plz help

tony1
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 9:53pm
SHOW A PIC AND iCOULD TELL YOU!
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
skooterwaves360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skooterwaves360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 1:36am

a pic of tha clippers?

tony1
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 10:21am

I've always cut with the grain, but I'm sure there are few guys hear that go atg.

Clippers are good if the blades are sharp and you can adjust them. Trimmers are only good if sharp.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
NDATRAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDATRAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 4:12pm

some cut against, but i always cut with the grain also. it helps ur hair lay down. its up 2 u. wtg or atg.  about the clippers i've heard of the brand but never used them. the sharper the blades the better n keep them oiled.

ALL I HAVE N THIS WORLD IZ MY WAVES N MY WORD N I BREAK THEM 4 NO ONE
DCrizzle15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCrizzle15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 8:58am
I think the andis T-outliners are the best, as far as clippers...I hear the Oster Classic are good
Look up in the sky and tell me what you see, The clouds naw n***a not me I see opportunity im a opportunist
N***a you heard what I said im a opportunist
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 1:29pm
Any tips on how to use the andis trimmers to line yourself up? And how often should u oil them?
dino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 1:37pm
i oil my clippers after every 3 uses
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 1:56pm
yeah my step father oils his joints every two cuts
tmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 6:52pm
i use andis easy cut and they cut pretty good but i got to the barber to get a line up.
liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 11:03pm
i cut the way i brush

My waves are 720, you only 180
My name is liltmac aka lilkobe     

ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 11:47pm
you can against the grain or with the grain either one is fine but its up to you.
dino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 9:34am
Originally posted by tmann tmann wrote:

i use andis easy cut and they cut pretty good but i got to the barber to get a line up.

why do u cut ur hair..then go to the barber for a line up
liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 9:36am
lol

dino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 9:43am
some of my work

liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 10:54am
dat's clean and crisp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 3:15pm
How do you line up your back yourself with the andis trimmers(mirrors)? And how come its like i can't get the tinyest hairs that try to come back?Is it that my trimmer isn't sharp enough, or do i have to press really hard or somthin to get those fresh hairs on my hair line?
liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 10:28pm
mirrors

ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 10:31pm
Try a safety razor thats wut I use to get that new growth.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 11:19am

Originally posted by dino dino wrote:

some of my work

How did you get his linin that crisp? Did you also use a razor for that?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic