Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Measuring for Bras

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Measuring for Bras
    Posted: January 06 2006 at 11:15pm

There seems not to be one set formula for measuring for bras-- one tutorial might say add 4 inches to find band size, another might say 5, another might give different numbers to add based on what you measure. . . it's all very confusing!  And then to find the cup size, do I use the size difference between the bust and chest, or bust and band size?  Blee -_- .  I was in a store yesterday and they had bras on sale, so I was trying to figure what size to buy.  If I did it right, I should be a 38B now, so that's the size I bought, but if I don't arrange things just right, er, they kinda try to ooze out a little -_- . . .  not sure how to put it any more delicately than that.  But the 38C I got last time is a little big.  Bleh, maybe I'm between sizes or something?

More awesome than a manatee!
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 1:23pm
I am pretty sure there are good directions on onehanesplace.com (where I buy all of my bras--Bali). Those work for me.

I am also sure that size varies from store to store. VS doesn't provide enough support for me no matter what size I am fwiw (I know they will measure you).

The ladies in Macy's bra dept will also measure you accurately.

Happy New Year to you!
[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic