Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any "Natural" Redheads here? I am! ;)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any "Natural" Redheads here? I am! ;)
    Posted: January 12 2006 at 1:18pm

Hi all!

I'm a natural (Medium) Redhead! I'm proud of it too!

I look sexy and sassy with short to medium hair. I look even hotter with long tresses, either way you cut it I'm proud to be a Natural Redhead! My Fiance' Steve Loves it! All my family, friends, and past boyfriends have loved my Red hair....

My soon to be sister in law is a bottle Redhead. I've noticed alot of women(of all ages want to be one hue of Red or another). I feel blessed and flattered.

Ironically I have little Irish heratige. I'm mostly Norwegin, and Northern Italian, believe it or not!

Take care, and God Bless all!

Katie ;)
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 4:27am
I'm a natural brunette, but have often been a bottle redhead, in everything from orangey (didn't suit me) to auburn (which was all right) to cherry reds and burgundies (I really liked those) ^_^ .  I used to have kind of a thing for red hair, but at some point it changed, so I prefer dark now.  No idea why.  Ah well, I'll stop babbling in your topic and go away now. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 8:01am

Hi Kuroneko!

I have dyed my hair brunette back in my early twenties. I enjoyed looking really different, for a year.

I have tried Fushia Pink in my hair twice in one year 2 years ago.

Take it easy. God Bless!

Katie ;)
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 2:12am

I'm a natural redhead too.

When I was a child people called me Chucky

Everyone was a afraid of me.

Maybe it was the matching striped shirtand osh kosh be gosh blue overalls.

Now as a grown up eveyone loves it

Everyone says I look sassy with my red hair.

My wife loves my red hair,

Our neighboors love my red hair

My beagle and cat love my red hair.

I often get mistaken for Bob Big Boy or Howdie Doodie with my red hair.

I love the attention it gives me.

I love being a male and having red hair.

I love red heads

I love myself

My dream is to have a threeway with Julianne Moore , Molly Ringwald and myself.

Then I too will truely be blessed.

gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 2:32am

A threeway, whoa too much information, LOL!

Thanks for being honest. Redheads are neat people, ofcourse I'm biased... 

Katie ;)
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 1:06pm
Natural redhead here!
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 1:21am

Hooray for the Hot Redheads!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care and God Bless You! 

Katie ;)
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 5:54am
Originally posted by gunnie71 gunnie71 wrote:

Hooray for the Hot Redheads!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care and God Bless You! 

If you mean ME, thanks!

I have tried being blonde, which looked okay-ish, but I love being a redhead and it is natural. I have also had very short hair, but I prefer mine long personally. Funny thing is when I had short hair guys chatted me up a lot more. Oh well

Sarah-Jane

gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 8:44am

Hey there redhairedgirl,

I'll guess most guys are intimadated by Your Gorgeous Long Red Locks!!!!

I find that men here in the USA love most hairstyles. In fact I recently asked some guys what they would think of a girl with a mohawk, colored pink, and many(probably horny) said that style would be hot.

I'm sure as my Fiance' Steve(LOL) thinks and I agree that these guys would think anything that moves would be hot.

The color Red is a power color(or so I've heard...). So maybe the guys see all Your powerful long Red Locks, and are afraid, that maybe You're not in need of them,etc..

Whatever, let someone else(like the forum monitor) come up with an explanation, LOL.

Katie ;)
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 2:03am

Not a guy, but I could go for a girl in a pink mohawk-- it shows a lot of confidence and attitude, a girl who's not afraid to be individual, no matter what the rest of the world thinks ^_^ .  It's part of the same reason I go for short hair on women.  Maybe men think of the issue similarly?

More awesome than a manatee!
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 3:37am

Hi,

I personally like my hair afew inches above my shoulders. The longest I will grow my hair is to my shoulders! I'm so "been there, done that" with really long hair, I don't care what anyone thinks, especially now that I'm 35yrs! For all those who worry about having long hair to fit in society,...get a life!!!

God knows I now am enjoying my life to the fullest; good hair days, or bad hair days, I'm still happy and healthy, and Loved

I really like the short support board the most, as I find some, not all, long haired people to be so stuck on themselves, I know because I was once one of them!

Now a days, I'm so busy enjoying life, even on down days, I feel my hair is modern, yet classic, and compliments my face and athletic body too.

Thanks for reading, God Bless,...Katie

Katie ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic