Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Linda Stouffer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Linda Stouffer
    Posted: January 12 2006 at 11:04pm

Linda Stouffer of CNN Headline News showed some versatility this week, going from fluffy one day to flat the next.

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads4843 5&48435&Linda

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads4864 7&48647&Linda

glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 11:47pm
Kramer, it's great to have another member who pays such close attention to the news girls...I'm a big fan of Linda's but haven't been that excited about her trying to grow out her hair, however, this new straighter look is great...I hope she sticks with it as it makes her look younger and hotter!
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 12:00am
I'm no expert, but I was going to say that the fluffier look was MUCH better -- she looks sexy (is that ok for newswoman?). I am SOOOOOOOOOO TIRED of that flat-ironed look. I thought it was heading out and fluffy was coming back in. I know the 80s are TRYING to come back ... That woman looks cold and hard (in my opinion) with that flat hair. 
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 6:53am
Fluffier is better. More more.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 7:26am
I'm a big fan of hers... when I watch her is seems she is talking only to me and her words come out in slow motion.......... lol... yeah I'm a freak.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 10:12pm

I was a fan of Linda before anyone noticed her.  Unfortunately, I am not happy with her current decision to let her hair grow out. (Still hot, just not as much)  I prefer her hair short like this: 

http://www.tv-heads.com/networkpages/lindastouffer.jpg

and would love to see her in a short pixie cut.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 8:16pm
Linda Stouffer update:
She looks fantastic! On the air, she's irresistable. Definitely in my top 10 of news babes.

dwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 7:44am
I'm a big fan of newswomen also and I must admit...I missed Linda somewhere.  Love the current haircut on this one.  She's VERY attractive.

dwolf
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 8:50am
shorthairissexy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthairissexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 2:59pm
Since I am a short hair lover, I prefer Linda something like this:
For a "longer" look, I rather she have it a little shorter - to provide a more fuller, with movement look, like this:
That is my opinion!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2007 at 7:22pm
One of the greatest hair turnarounds among newsbabes in 2006-07 continues.

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2007 at 7:43pm
I have to agree with you, Kramer. She's really looking incredible with the long hair.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2007 at 5:12pm
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 7:31am

Has she had bangs since her hair has been long?  I love that she changes the way she styles it often.

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 7:58am
Man, she just looks fantastic, younger and sexier and news babe-ier. She was always pretty, but I never woulda guessed. And I love that she changes her style every day, even just a bit, playing with the versatility of her new length.

Linda, any chance you'll try a curl or two in that mix somewhere....?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 8:46pm
I don't know about curlier, but when I saw her look today, I was totally enamoured: straighter than I've seen it, but yet, extra full. I know some of you will question my taste, but Linda Stouffer looks fantastic. Wow.

Lots more here, but you might have to register:

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 11:06pm
As much as I've praised Linda Stouffer over the past couple of years for becoming one of the true newsbabe hair transformations of the last couple years, I'm not sure why she has suddenly gone to wispy bangs. It's certainly not an improvement in my book.

Click here and scroll down a bit for several shots of her new look, including the one posted here:

Although she looked amazing today, possibly in part because the bangs were sideswept, but mainly because I do love a blonde in black:

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2007 at 9:53am
Maybe she was bored with the same ole look.... I like them!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2007 at 5:29pm
I like them also...also, nobody does  black turtleneck better than her.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2007 at 7:12pm
I like them too. Softens her look a bit, which i think she could use. Very pretty.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic