Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwaves`

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hassanpr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassanpr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: waves`
    Posted: January 20 2005 at 9:10am
Hi all,

i have some deep waves and i am having a problem with the day after i wash my hair some parts of my hair sticks up. But by the second day some is fine then my the third day it looks perfect but by that time i need to wash it again. Is there any type of non flaking gel i can use for my waves to keep my waves tight and nice looking.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 9:43am
I WOULD SUGGEST (HERBAL ESSENCE) FOR THICK HAIR,AND (WAVE BY DESIGN) FOR SUPPORT YOU CAN FIND BOTH PRODUCTS AT WALMART OR SALLIES.
We climb together on this site!
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 11:59am
Originally posted by hassanpr hassanpr wrote:

Hi all,

i have some deep waves and i am having a problem with the day after i wash my hair some parts of my hair sticks up. But by the second day some is fine then my the third day it looks perfect but by that time i need to wash it again. Is there any type of non flaking gel i can use for my waves to keep my waves tight and nice looking.

soft brush it man....take a look at some of the people who use soft brusheson the dreamteam....vgizzle,cjay,n1k3s0ul for example
Treezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

Originally posted by hassanpr hassanpr wrote:

Hi all,

soft brush it man....take a look at some of the people who use soft brusheson the dreamteam....vgizzle,cjay,n1k3s0ul for example
yup....he right...either soft or medium....u'll be aieght....
You might catch the King with a singer/
but touchin my doorbell's the only way I put a ring on your finger/-Lloyd Banks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic