Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fear Factor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fear Factor
    Posted: January 19 2006 at 6:36am
Well I found out next week on that NBC show they have a new fear. Bad hair cuts. They put a person in the chair spin it where it stops that person gets that cut.

Here is the link.

www.nbc.com/Fear_Factor
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 7:24pm
I think they could of made it better - I doubt any of the girls will do it (maybe a guy) - they could of had it set up to cut off 1", 5", 10", all...or something like that rather than taco, mohawk...probably would have to have different criteria for the guys and girls.  Oh well, I'll be sure to tune in!
Dingbaticus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dingbaticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2006 at 6:16am
that's not right. one team goes through with it and gets their hair cut and the other two back out and get to come back and still compete. whats the point of "backing out" then? i mean if you can still come back the next day. it's called Fear Factor btw.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2006 at 7:41am
The guy and girl that got the "Patch haircut" shoud have went ahead and gone bald. That was hideous.. Also the girl with the long dark hair said she had been bald before, so I thought she may have went through with it. I kept saying to myself that she wouldn't do it and I was right..
Dingbaticus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dingbaticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2006 at 7:49am
but,, the style that was chosen by the "spin" was a "patch" do so that's what they had to get. i just don't think it's right to be able to back out and continue on in the quest for the money.
Merlin101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2006 at 11:43am
Fear Factor rules indicate that if no one did the hair stunt, the pot would be only 25k for the last stunt.  Yes, Blaire and her brother would have won the last 25k, but with the haircut she and her brother received the full 50k.  In her interview on Fear Factor's website, she stated she had been growing her hair for 2 years.  She must have had short hair before.  She didn't seem to mind to much.  Great Stunt.  I hope they bring it back again.
I can barely conjure myself out of bed, let alone conjure up the devil.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2006 at 8:21pm
In my opinion, the one who got her hair cut was the cutest and had the best hair.  The haircut was hideous but if she shaved it all off I think she will look ok (I like short hair but not bald).  In a short time she will look great.  I thought everyone would chicken out - I thought the idea was a little over the top.
noeyangel77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noeyangel77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 7:29am

That was the most exciting Fear Factor I have ever seen.  I was squeezing my boyfriends hand the whole time we were watching the hair part.  The girl with blond hair's husband was a total asshole.  He kept on saying it is just hair - you can get extensions.  Whatever!!  I asked my boyfriend if he would be mad if I walked off and he said it would be no problem - he would understand. I wouldn't do that for 50 or 100 thousand dolllars!!! What about you guys?  What is your price?

Noey

MikeY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 10:19pm
To Noey! I mean no DIsrespect at all. But common now, if you had a chance to get 100 Grand just to shave off your Hair, You Would Not Do it?!! I think thats BS! Sheesh it's Just hair, and you say your hair is more Important to getting say 100Grand!? I Would Do it In a heartbeat. Hair will "GROW BACK" you Know. I Don't understand it, I'm a guy so maybe that why. But It's Just Hair. Money is so hard to come by nowadays, and to get Grands of money for just a haircut and turn it down is CRAZY to me. Makes me think that girls most important thing in thier life is thier hair! Or so worried waht others think if they had no Hair?  
noeyangel77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noeyangel77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 4:26pm
MIkeY - It is a girl thing.  I have long hair and it has taken me years and years to grow it that way.  I bet everyone in the long hair support forum would agree that money is not worth it to shave your head.  Would you date a girl who was bald?? I don't think so   Anyway, I think neither of us should worry about it because I doubt I will ever be in a situation where someone will offer me that kind of money anyway. haha!
MightyH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MightyH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 6:23pm

I dunno.  $100K is pretty enticing.

the girl that did have her hair cut was far and away the nicest looking of the 3 girls.

I think if they do the stunt again, they should have the guys go first, and put a little bit more pressure on the girls (not that they didn't have any to start with)

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 10:15am
yea pretty enticing..not
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
LolaRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LolaRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 6:57am
You could just buy a really nice wig afterwards.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic