Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

haircut.. ahh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sliqx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sliqx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: haircut.. ahh
    Posted: January 19 2006 at 9:19pm

Well Chinese New Year is coming up and it is a must to get a haircut -- my mom says its a tradition. So there is no way I can get out of this... I am trying to get my hair to look like se7en or like any of the typical asian popstars.  I would let it grow out my NO my mom says I can't b/c of NY. So my question is.. what part should she cut that will not affect the growing part? Definitely for sure not the bangs...

chinesefood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinesefood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 9:41pm
hey im from nyc too lol

i think you should go to an actual barber to get your hair cut...maybe get a 1 on the sides and 2 on top.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 9:59pm

Well, if you have to take some off for New Year's, you can say "Well, just this once, Mom" and then grow your hair for the rest of the year without trimming it. By the end of the year, you'll have about 6 inches of growth.

Just a thought

my LJ, 40 inches long
sliqx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sliqx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 5:47am
Thanks for the replies... but which part should she cut? The sides?
Jinnix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jinnix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 1:58pm
ahhhh you have the exact same hair as me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic