Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

super fine hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NaturalBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: super fine hair
    Posted: January 23 2006 at 2:50pm
My mother turned 60 and she has always had super fine hair so thin that when she went to the salon in high school the stylist said "I can't do anything with this hair", so she has never let anyone touch her hair since.  She now has gray hair because she doensnt like dying it. Now she worrys aobut her skalp showing through her thin hair.  Dose anybody have tips they have learned for fine hair?
let your beauty be natural!!
Sugarloaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarloaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2006 at 1:42am
Hello,I'm afraid I can't answer your question.  But I think you might have more luck on the "Fine Hair" board.  The movement on the Senior Strands board is a bit slow. Good luck.
kooky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kooky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 12:32pm
Yes, pls tell mom to go to new salon!  That jerk at that salon should be fired for being so mean to a mature women.  For gosh sakes, they are human beings and are quite well aware of their thin hair.  They sure don't need some 'professional' (NOT) telling them something like that.  My mom had super fine hair too and while she couldn't wear other styles, she and her stylist found something workable.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic