Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLMFAO!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigswayne713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigswayne713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LMFAO!
    Posted: January 22 2005 at 7:37am
LOL! Look at Lil Jon in these pics that dude must have been lame as hell in school.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=pics
www.sosouth.com

JOIN THA STREET TEAM!

deadbatz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadbatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 8:41am
that isn't lil jon ... thats some guy who looks similar to lil jon....he's 3 shades darker and his lips are twice the size of lil jon's
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 9:31am
thats not a picture of little jon thats a picture of you bigswayne713, stop fronting you mark a** n****a .

G-Loc

Certified Gangsta

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigswayne713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 10:11am
Originally posted by G_LOC G_LOC wrote:

thats not a picture of little jon thats a picture of you bigswayne713, stop fronting you mark a** n****a .

G-Loc

Certified Gangsta

LOL this nigga on tha internet tryin to be gangsta and Im frontin. Dont right click on tha trigga nigga put tha mouse pad away.
www.sosouth.com

JOIN THA STREET TEAM!

G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 10:20am
Thats funny n***a, and I'm fronting, I'm more realer than you will ever be ho-wanye.

G-LOC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigswayne713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 10:26am

Thats funny n***a, and I'm fronting, I'm more realer than you will ever be ho-wanye.

G-LOC

LMAO nigga dont beef wit me cause nobody was feelin yo GOOFY ASS JERI CURL thread and aint nobody said sh*t bout bein real so STFU.
www.sosouth.com

JOIN THA STREET TEAM!

G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 10:33am
Get off of my n**s G, dont hate that I'm getting more shine than you b*tch.

Jeri curl thread, you dont know sh- about that son, because back in those days your mother was still dressing you f*gg*t, and combing your nappy a** hair.

You got it wrong you dont want to beef with me son, I'm the hardest muthaf*ck* on this forum. So you can shut your slim thug wanna be a** the f*ck up. Looking like lil Jon on crack G, you make fun of others but take at the man in the mirror you michael jackson a** nigga.

I'm out,

Ps: F**k You

G-LOC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigswayne713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 10:37am

Get off of my n**s G, dont hate that I'm getting more shine than you b*tch.

Jeri curl thread, you dont know sh- about that son, because back in those days your mother was still dressing you f*gg*t, and combing your nappy a** hair.

You got it wrong you dont want to beef with me son, I'm the hardest muthaf*ck* on this forum. So you can shut your slim thug wanna be a** the f*ck
up. Looking like lil Jon on crack G, you make fun of others but take at the man in the mirror you michael jackson a** nigga.

I'm out,

Ps: F**k You

G-LOC

Nigga how old r u. LOL this man is really mad at first I thought he was jus playin.
www.sosouth.com

JOIN THA STREET TEAM!

G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 10:40am
Actually I'am just playing lmao!!!!!!!!
C-Murduh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Murduh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 11:39am
LOL, yall niggas foolin, but dem iz sum funny pictures on that link.
I Take Out Black Heads Like A Tweeza
Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 4:22pm

G-Loc

Certified Gangsta

LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic