Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Air Drying Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
misty60820 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misty60820 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Drying Hair
    Posted: February 04 2006 at 10:04am
Another question....    I have relaxed hair and I know that it is not good to apply heat to the hair. I co-wash twice a week and deep condition also. I want to air dry my hair without using any heat whatsoever. How can I do this? I want my hair to be straight and I wanted to know can I apply shea butter to my ends instead of WGO? I read somewhere that I have to flatten my hair as much as possible and pin it in the back. I need some really precise instructions because I have no idea what I am doing. I usually let it air dry and then use a flat iron to straighten. What products do I use in order to have my hair dry straight and what do I put on the ends? Thanks!!
want2kno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote want2kno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 10:49am

I had a problem with air drying my hair too it would come out frizzy. Now I apply the Cantu shea butter and wrap my hair and it comes out great! I have a question for you now. What does co wash and pre poo means? I have seen it a lot on the board.

Edited by want2kno
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 10:52am
Co wash is Conditioner Wash. It means you wash your hair with just conditioner. Pre poo means pre shampoo. It's any treatment you do before you shampoo. For example yesterday I pre pooed with olive oil for a couple of hours before I washed my hair. I didn't shampoo though.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
want2kno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote want2kno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 11:21am
Thanks I am learning so much here
misty60820 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misty60820 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 3:06pm

thanks!! I will get some of that before my next wash :-) 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic