Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Been here a year today!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Been here a year today!
    Posted: February 05 2006 at 8:12am
It's my first anniversary of joining this site .

Just thought I would share that with you all. I love it on here, even if I've only actually done a few posts in 12 months.

Take care.

x
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 5:08am

Welcome, as always to You Sarah!

I feel very happy to be a part of this fun, and creative, and informative group!

Katie

God Bless,...
Katie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 12:26pm
Thanks Katie.

Don't know why I started this thread . Still at least I've stuck around for 12 months!
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 8:18am

Hey Sarah(and everyone else),

I too plan to be a longtime member, even if I'm still a "Newbie".

I've always admired lots of hair styles/ and colors, on men and women. I'm a wannabe hair stylist, but I'm all thumbs with a scissors, oh well, at least my Twin Sister Barb is one,...;)

However I am a professional Baker. So I can make people Happy with yummy food!

One day I'd love to be a caterer! I've done some catereing for a church voluntarily, and it was fun!

God Bless,...
Katie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 12:50pm
Hi Katie

Well if you stick around I hope you end up doing more posts in your first twelve months than I did .

Hey, good luck with the catering, I hope you manage to achieve your ambitions soon.

SJ x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic