Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow to get the waves back?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Solbiato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solbiato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get the waves back?
    Posted: January 23 2005 at 12:23pm
My barber****ed my hair up like 2 weeks ago...he cut it real low and agaisnt the grain......anyone know the quickest method I can use to get my waves back.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Solbiato Solbiato wrote:

My barber****ed my hair up like 2 weeks ago...he cut it real low and agaisnt the grain......anyone know the quickest method I can use to get my waves back.
DAMN.....U KNOW U GON HAVE TO JUST...WATER...AND BRUSH......AND BRUSH SOME MORE....
U SHOULD ALWAYS TELL THEM DON'T CUT AGAINST THE GRAIN...IF THEY DO...I REFUSE TO PAY THEM...THAS WHY I HAVE A BARBER WHO I HAVE APPOINTMENTS WIT...ONCE A MONTH
Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 12:32pm
Son, the same thing happened to me. Don't worry, though. It'll come back. It's been like 3 weeks now and I can see my sh!t coming back. I think you should let it grow out a lil longer than usual and your waves'll be the same as before.

VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 12:34pm
Just do what you always did only time will help you now playa...Just know this...that barber needs to retire...check this i cut hair and if someone comes to me with waves i would automatically know how to cut their hair its just instincts...but yea just brush,moisturize and the same method thass what you gonna have 2 do brush alot tho
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"
Solbiato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solbiato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 12:38pm
aight thanks for the help yall
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 1:18pm
Interesting,

Well I have three set of barbers that I go to, usually I get it all even cut, and that surely does the job. But one of my barbers always cuts my hair low regardless of what I say, and it f- up my waves, to the point were you can barely see them. because my hair is to short, my other barber he cuts perfectly. I just had getting up early in the morning to schedule an appointment.

Alright,

Jeffrey
deadbatz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadbatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

DAMN.....U KNOW U GON HAVE TO JUST...WATER...AND BRUSH......AND BRUSH SOME MORE....
U SHOULD ALWAYS TELL THEM DON'T CUT AGAINST THE GRAIN...IF THEY DO...I REFUSE TO PAY THEM...THAS WHY I HAVE A BARBER WHO I HAVE APPOINTMENTS WIT...ONCE A MONTH

yeah i use water and a soft brush for like a week ... and my waves are showing up already....ive tried forevr to get back wavers now their spinning around my crown.... they arn't deep or nothin but they are there.... my hair is too short for them to be deep
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic