Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Neutrogena Acne Fading Peel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neutrogena Acne Fading Peel
    Posted: February 07 2006 at 9:43pm
I just started using Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel. The directions suggest using the peel 3 times per week. I have only used it twice thus far, and it's really drying to the skin. I'm anxious to see if this product will work over time, but I will definitely stick to using it 1-2 times per week.

Has anyone else tried this?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 6:46pm
It's been almost two weeks since my first treatment and I can honestly say that this product works. The few acne marks I had on my chin have almost disappeared. I hope this post helps anyone looking for a similar treatment.
blueorca84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueorca84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 7:05pm
i've been thinking about getting it since a have a ton of scars on my forehead... sounds like it's worth it... so i think i'll go to the store tomorrow and pick some up... keep us updated!
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 8:18pm

wow i am definatley going to try this. does it make your skin very dry though?

Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2006 at 8:16am
most OTC products like that work just that way--drying out the skin--
but, good to hear that it worked! I think I might pick some up and see
how it is. Thanks for the good testimonial, it's good to hear what works
so we don't all waste our money on the stuff that doesn't!
taggi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 8:04pm
well i like neutrogena products. i use the pore cleanser/face mask, makeup remover, and visibly even cleanser to take care of dark spots and i love them. i havent used the one u posted about, but this line is gr8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 10:09am
I'm still using this product-as needed-and I have been really pleased with the results.
Follow Your Bliss
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 12:52pm
there has got to be a more herbal based mask that you guys can try ill look and see what i can find  test it out and let u know, cause honestly id prefer to skip the drying.
Babycheeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by babycheeks24 babycheeks24 wrote:

there has got to be a more herbal based mask that you guys can try ill look and see what i can find  test it out and let u know, cause honestly id prefer to skip the drying.

That would be great. Please keep us posted. While I like the fact that this protect fades acne marks, I'm not a fan of the drying effect. It's a vicious cycle.
Follow Your Bliss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 1:18pm
okay found one called gold 24 clear marks gets rid of those old acne marks no drying affect prevents them too 

Edited by babycheeks24 - October 25 2006 at 1:27pm
Babycheeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2006 at 1:30pm
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic