Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhat u tryna get at

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 5:20pm
omg.......get the fuc outta here.....
everyone make room for george bush...i can feel it comin......fuc these crackers....i'm usually not a racist...but damnit...when it comes to the bottom line...i'll die for my blackness fightin u damn snowcones....fuc all u....bunch of trash...fuc'n white devil.....

don't make the mistake and put ur AIM,yahoo,or MSN on ur profile...cuz i got all three
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 5:24pm
Listen ok.....everybody know who it is....
GLOC
He is the nigga who is Brokaw

I cant believe people are doing this?
Now we got pee wee man......THIS IS ALL G Loc!!!
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 5:39pm
damn pee wee herman now!!!.. it gotta be gloc

if it aint #1hotboy, its gloc

2 suspects....

suspect 1.

#1hotboy

suspect 2. G_LOC

(**NO PHOTOGRAPHIC MUG SHOTS**)
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 5:49pm
Why yall got a make a scene now. Sh!t. All right if yall think yall know who it is then b mail each other. If you want to then bmail me.

MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:20pm
It's GlocK.....
IF you guys saw the way Tom Brokaw wrote his messages.... putting his name at the end of wat he had to say...

Can't the usernames be destroyed or something?
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:30pm
Honestly its not me, but I do think I know who it is hotboy1, check the post he made saying this is for you tom brokaw and than you can see that he posted a link to tom brokaw picture, so thats a give away right there.
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:31pm
wtf>

#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:32pm
y would i do dis? wtf? if u noticed he kept comin back in tha other threads wtf?

PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:35pm
G loc dont even try to blame Hotboy....
He made a thread true....but you did too
You mades one saying: THANK YOU FOR THE TIPS TOM BROKAW or something like that

You are Tom Brokaw....but you are trying to pull a ***** move and make hotboy take the blame....
you are a****ing loser....if you took a name from a video game you can take a name from a person (Tom Brokaw)
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by G_LOC G_LOC wrote:

Honestly its not me, but I do think I know who it is hotboy1, check the post he made saying this is for you tom brokaw and than you can see that he posted a link to tom brokaw picture, so thats a give away right there.
u da 1 blamin me, look at your punaction it is def you dat tombrokaw fool had perfect punaction or whatever u da 1 usin it so w/e bro

G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:40pm
I already told you that I'm not tom brokaw, and I"m not going to waste my time any further arguing with you guys. Believe what you want to believe but as long as I know that I'am not tom brokaw, and I'm not posting stupid threads I have nothing bad on my concious.

When you find out that its really not me I want an apologize from all of you guys because thats not cool, you shouldnt accuse people of something until you get your facts straight.

#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:42pm
speak for yourself..

G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:47pm
1hotboy if its really not you, than I apologize for thinking its you, but I assume it was you because you had a link to his picture. But like I said I'm not tom brokaw, and whoever he is, he needs to come forth because everybody is thinking its you or me, mainly me and thats not cool because its not me.

Y'all cats are quick to accuse people before you get your facts straight it isn't me, I'm not going to continue to tell y'all cats that.
Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:52pm

1hotboy if its really not you, than I apologize for thinking its you, but I assume it was you because you had a link to his picture. But like I said I'm not tom brokaw, and whoever he is, he needs to come forth because everybody is thinking its you or me, mainly me and thats not cool because its not me.

Y'all cats are quick to accuse people before you get your facts straight it isn't me, I'm not going to continue to tell y'all cats that.

I ain't tryna agrree with this nigga for my own personal reasons, but I don't think its right to accuse anyone. I think as long as this f*cking "puirpletrator" is gone then they ain't no reason for us to be getting fired up over this sh!t.

#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:52pm

umm if u check on google its right there, i even looked it up to see if it was real and that magazine cover i did was a contest between me and bodyguard
also if u checked tha times between his posts and mine they are only a minute or less diff. which means id have to log out and sign back in that whole process would prly take at least 2-3 minutes.... jus to tell u dat

BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:02pm
my bad #1hotboy, i thought it was you for a second........(#1HOTBOY, YOU GOTTA ADMIT YOU DID POP IT OFF WIT YO THREAD!!!!)

but IT GOTTTA BE G_LOC

BECAUSE G_LOC THE ONLY NIGGA WHO TYPE MAD PROPPA............................

YOU CAUGHT G_LOC, JUST GIVE IT UP!!!!

YOU DIDNT KNO I WORKED FOR THE F.B.I., I MEAN F.B.G.I. (federal-buero-g_loc-investagator)
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:07pm
ya'll really need to quit...i'm tired of this......jus drop it...ignore them...nobody respond to they threads...its crazy enough 2 work
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:12pm
Yawns, Its not me like I said before and I'm not admitting to anything that I didnt do. I'm going to continue to post in the forum about wave products and tips whether you like it or not but like I said its not me. Get your facts straight because when you really do find out who was doing it I want an apology from everybody who said or mention my name because it didnt have anything to do with me thats the straight truth.
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by BlkWavePusha BlkWavePusha wrote:

my bad #1hotboy, i thought it was you for a second........(#1HOTBOY, YOU GOTTA ADMIT YOU DID POP IT OFF WIT YO THREAD!!!!)

but IT GOTTTA BE G_LOC

BECAUSE G_LOC THE ONLY NIGGA WHO TYPE MAD PROPPA............................

YOU CAUGHT G_LOC, JUST GIVE IT UP!!!!

YOU DIDNT KNO I WORKED FOR THE F.B.I., I MEAN F.B.G.I. (federal-buero-g_loc-investagator)

It's not that serious... Yall makin yaselves look real lifeless. Blamin and taggin peeps and ****. I mean if someone is posing to be a newscaster they ain't gon really type in eb0nics right? I can't point any fingers cause I don't know who it is.. Why yall can't just ignore him and get over it? That's simpler than a witch hunt. I mean damn.. Yall makin post dedicated to him.. and takin yall time to make graphics and **** I mean damn yall most likely taggin peeps that has no part in it. This is the attention [he] wants and his intentions are being carried out by yall because yall are feedin into it. Just chill and ignore it.
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
Killin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by n1k3n30s0u1 n1k3n30s0u1 wrote:

It's not that serious... Yall makin yaselves look real lifeless. Blamin and taggin peeps and ****. I mean if someone is posing to be a newscaster they ain't gon really type in eb0nics right? I can't point any fingers cause I don't know who it is.. Why yall can't just ignore him and get over it? That's simpler than a witch hunt. I mean damn.. Yall makin post dedicated to him.. and takin yall time to make graphics and **** I mean damn yall most likely taggin peeps that has no part in it. This is the attention [he] wants and his intentions are being carried out by yall because yall are feedin into it. Just chill and ignore it.
[/QUOTE]O shut the**** up.....that nigga shouldnt even have tried this stupid sh!t in the first place he brought this on his self

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic