Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I get normal black hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dontknow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I get normal black hair?
    Posted: February 10 2006 at 5:04pm
I just need to know what type of shampoo to use. what type of grease and how to brush it and keep it down. nothing fancy just helpful advice.
lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 5:20pm
You have to be born with it on the first question. Any shampoos is good for your hair,many info on brushing and hair products just look around
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
dontknow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by lilkeke918 lilkeke918 wrote:

You have to be born with it on the first question. Any shampoos is good for your hair,many info on brushing and hair products just look around

what i mean is how do i take care of it. like what type of gel to keep it down and shiny.
youngcity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 5:28pm

maybe this will help you on how to brush

lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 5:48pm
Oh ok i feel u well look around main I use lets jam orange w/ extra hold lusters/carrot creme/ any creme i get my hands on. N a brush
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic