Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fade/taper help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
B*E*asy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B*E*asy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fade/taper help
    Posted: February 12 2006 at 5:34pm

hey, y'all can hook a brutha up wth some good advice on how to do a fade/taper

BAC THEN, THEY DIDN'T WANT ME, NOW I'M HOT, THEY ALL ON ME...
Waves101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waves101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2006 at 5:58pm
Just go to a barber
New_Comer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New_Comer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 4:22pm
lol Boy u bout to mess yo head up

Edited by New_Comer
Repin The South All DA Way <GEORGIA BOY>
300 degreez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 300 degreez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 8:15pm
just get a two-sided mirrior or go the barber
Waves101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waves101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 8:50pm
Just go to a barber if he messes ya head up go to a new one

seanjuan84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanjuan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 6:18pm
bump.
DCrizzle15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCrizzle15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 12:22pm
Try the Comb-over-Clipper method. As you blending up adjust ur clippers to a higher length.
Look up in the sky and tell me what you see, The clouds naw n***a not me I see opportunity im a opportunist
N***a you heard what I said im a opportunist
oceanomics180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 1:39pm
i do my own myself....what you can do is take the guard off...and adjust the blades all the way up...just cut as much as the side burns and little close to where your ears starts to go round....then put the guard back on and then adjust the blades all the way again....then fade that part in start where you left off at and then fade up to the point or a little higher.....then adjust the blades while the guard is on and have them meet real close..then just go straight up to where you began your fade in part...then you should have it dawg....i wish i had something to show you with so that you can see me do it or and illustration....but thats what i do
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 4:31pm
^good info.
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic