Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNappy hair needs help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Detroit313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Detroit313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nappy hair needs help
    Posted: January 25 2005 at 7:31am
Ok, I'm going to pick up some blue magic and lets jam. I heard too much about ice pomade on these boards about it burning your scalp or something like that. I don't want to deal with that. So, I'll try those two. And throwing out the pink oil was a thought. So, we'll see how it goes.
513_yungunna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 513_yungunna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 1:06am
get lets jam green lid n thro ur bottle of pink lotion away..trust me
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net/us6.html
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:47pm
I can tell you were your making your mistake already what you need to do is stop putting all of those products in your hair. Its ok to use pomade but make sure you stick with one (Moisturizer) thats going to keep your hair silkly.

Here are some products that I reccomend you use to keep your hair silky and not dry, blue magic, ice pomade, pink moisturizer, spartan wave grease.

In order for your hair to stay the way you want it stop spraying your hair with water, instead try blue magic, or ice pomade, pink moisturizer and than throwing a du rag on right after you put it in your waves and brushed it. Than just keep repeating that and your waves should improve, dont put a lot of pomade in your hair because it will make it dry.

Hope this helped if you need further help let me know

Thanks
Detroit313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Detroit313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:41pm
I got a problem. I got EXTREMELY kinked hair. I've been naturally waving for about 2 months. Here's my method.

Brush in shower
towel dry
brush in 360
brush in pink oil lotion
brush till it dries a little
then do rag it.

I do that about every 3 days. Every day I apply pink lotion and water. My problem is that after it dries, its hard and my hair really doesn't lay down that perfect. I see waves, but not like I want them to. Its somewhat frizzy. What should I do?

I was thinking about doing the same thing but use Sportin waves in the black can and pink lotion. I want my hair to slick and silky.

And I use the black palm Diane soft (more like a medium) brush. The hard diane brush seems to make it frizz even more.

All tips would be appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic