Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Milla Jovovich - retro bob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 6:57am
Could it be pinned back? Looks like it. Hair is sticking out like it's pinned.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Sugaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 11:23am
I love Milla, I always thought she was one of the most beautiful women in
showbiz. She plays my favorite character in Dazed and Confused,
Michelle, the quiet artistic hippy. She had long hair in that role. I
loved her hair in The Fifth Element!
I wanted my hair like that
sooo bad!
Don't let the man get you down ~ me

1c MC iii Dark Brown, 22" Goal: Waist
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 1:35pm

Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

Could it be pinned back? Looks like it. Hair is sticking out like it's pinned.

After looking at the pics on Wireimage today, I think it's cut.  She has had "edgy" looks before...a little too severe for my tastes.

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 12:55am
I thought it looked the same, only more tousled, and tucked back. . . but I'm not really the most observant when it comes to small hair changes, so I dunno.
More awesome than a manatee!
omegavc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omegavc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 4:15pm
Here are new pictures of Milla's hair.  It dosen't look tucked back in the pictures at the link below.  I think she looks good regardless of her hair length.

http://www.millajforum.com/showpost.php?p=288171&postcou nt=683

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 11:14pm

Tucked back behind her ears. . . I guess I gave an incomplete thought before ^_^;;; .  My fault!

Just making sure the thought is complete this time. . .  I thought the hair in the most recent pics was the same hair as in the pics at the beginning of the post, just tousled/wavy and tucked behind the ears.  Kay, maybe that helps.

Edited by Kuroneko
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2006 at 5:12pm
I like it!
~* Bambi Lee *~
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2006 at 7:19pm
Here she is all sexy and hot in her black wig... oh yes !!!  The number one reason I am making my boyfriend take me to this movie....

~* Bambi Lee *~
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 5:12am

I've seen all the adverts, and still have no idea what that movie is about :-P .  I figure if there's not enough plot to the movie to have something interesting to put in the adverts, the movie must not be worth seeing!

katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 5:45am

I love Milla, but I agree it's a fun movie" Ultraviolet", probably, like a crazy, exciting sci fi flick. I wanted to see "Aeon Flux", similar I guess, but I simply love Charlize Theron too!

I love all short hair,....If I was an actress, I'd enjoy looking different for roles. But ofcourse even have more fun looking even better (for real life);)

God Bless,...
Katie
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 7:33am
Oh well so much for the pinned back look. I can't get them all right all the time. So far 1/2.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic