Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Milla Jovovich - retro bob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
filipm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filipm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Milla Jovovich - retro bob
    Posted: February 14 2006 at 8:33am

I haven't noticed that it has been reported on this board that Milla Jovovich has bobed her hair. She showed up yesterday in Berlin sporting an interesting retro looking bob.

Retro bob:

Retro bob

Bob:

Bob

More pics on  www.gettyimages.com

Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 8:55am
The first picture is cute. The second cut isn't. The cut looks bad. She's
looked good in short hair, but not this one.
Skydancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skydancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 9:25am
First picture is very nice, but I agree, the second looks badly cut.
"Sometime's you have to roll the hard six"

"I hope evil takes mastercard"
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 10:45am
Maybe she's getting rid of the dye. If so, pretty drastic measures..
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 1:08pm
Milla looks very nice in the first picture - it suits her well.

Weather Forcast - With high humidity in the air, expect general hair frizziness to continue :-/
Current Length: 30 inches or so from the front
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 1:49pm
First Tyranna I love your hair. Very nice.

Milla Jovovich I have to say I like both. I don't know why the second looks cute to me. Sort of that wedge look that was the rave in the 70's.
Dorothy Hamill comes to mind.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 2:24pm
At least the retro style bob suits her, the second photo looks like she is auditioning for Joan of Arc
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2006 at 9:09am

I like Milla in L'oreal ads, and movies.

She has a pretty face and looks great in the retro Bob style. I think dark with some wave suits her best. The second pic makes her look a bit younger, but it's not as stunning as the first Bob look.

I love retro, and punk styles, and colors too.

Thanks,...

God Bless,...
Katie
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2006 at 2:24pm
I just love her. I want to marry her and bear her children. Ahem...
I loved her hair in Resident Evil. The retro bob is cute though.  But I'm still a big fan of the plain ol' cut in Resident Evil.

~* Bambi Lee *~
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 2:35am
I love Milla Jovovich too; she would look amazing in a bin liner!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 7:26am
I agree that she is gorgeous.  What I really like about her is that she changes her hair frequently.

TW, "bin liner".  Took me a couple of seconds to figure out what that was.  Trash bag, bin liner, she would look amazing in just about anything.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 11:34pm

Nah, she's already done that part. . . very nice to look at in that movie, but didn't like how the movie treated my heroine, making her out to be crazy :-( . . .  But anyway. . .

The retro look is nice, but when it's straight it's kinda dull.  I can understand she can't look glam every day, but when she's not really styling it, she could at least use cute accessories.

Originally posted by Heratic Heratic wrote:

At least the retro style bob suits her, the second photo looks like she is auditioning for Joan of Arc

More awesome than a manatee!
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 1:20pm
Yup, I like the first picture. Doesn't she always have short hair though? I still have this 1999 Cosmo, and she had short hair. Has she ever had it long?
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 1:22pm
Oh, and I do love those eyes.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
bud83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bud83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 5:46pm

Originally posted by <SPAN =bold>Shyanne</SPAN><BR> Shyanne
wrote:

Yup, I like the first picture. Doesn't she always have short hair though? I still have this 1999 Cosmo, and she had short hair. Has she ever had it long?

in these pics from 1991, she had long hair:

pic1

pic2

after that i don't know if she had short hair...

just cut!!!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 1:22am

She seems to go back and forth a lot.  She usually seems to have good taste, though, as she looks very pretty in almost any style she wears ^_^ .

Originally posted by Shyanne Shyanne wrote:

More awesome than a manatee!
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 6:43am
Hm, yeah, she's a short hair kind-a gal. The long hair makes her look sort of common.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 1:02pm
I agree with the common assessment here.  First pic = good, second pic = bad.  She looks awesome with long hair.  I remember when she appeared on Married with Children back in the early 90's.

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 2:31pm
Yes she's just a naturally beautiful woman., mmmm... oh Milla.
~* Bambi Lee *~
filipm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filipm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 5:08am

Seems that she has cut it again.

Cut again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic