Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

deciding what style (inc pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
angelbabes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: deciding what style (inc pics)
    Posted: February 16 2006 at 4:07am

hi ive decided to have my hair all cut off just wondering whether u peeps on here could give me some advice i have a few pics to help you im up for all ideas!!

Edited by angelbabes
god help me sort my hair out!!!
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 5:39am
A bob would look nice. You have really nice eyes so something to get your hair off your face so everyone can see them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 5:45am
thanks how short should i take it my hair just seems so much of a mess so its time for a change
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 7:43am
How about one of these?

There are other views of these styles & a lot of others here:

http://haarstudio-bodenstein.de/Frisuren/frisuren.html

You are very attractive & could pull off about any look.

P.S.  For our assistance, we do require "after" pics.

Edited by makeitshort

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 7:50am

i like the second one do u think it would suit me though>??

after pics wont be a problem

trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 8:57am

Yes, the second one is pretty, that would suit you.  Good luck with whatever you decide. 

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 9:09am
Originally posted by angelbabes angelbabes wrote:

i like the second one do u think it would suit me though>??

Definitely!

Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 3:20pm

I like the colour of your hair in your third picture.

I'd wholeheartedly agree that the second style suggested would look fantastic and is the best of the three suggestions.  My only thought would be to take the fringe and the nape area slightly shorter - the fringe to show off you eyes (it looks lik it would flop straight over iyour face in the photo) and the nape by another inch create a better balance

Its your hair, your choice and your decision
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 11:33pm
i think you would look great in an a line bob chin or lip lenght . then buzzed the nape area with a #2 or #3 up about half way.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 12:44am
I like the first and second pics all right.  The only thing I'm not fond of on the second is that it comes off a little mullet-y. . . but that might just be the way they have it styled there, I dunno.
More awesome than a manatee!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 2:21am
thats what worries me that the second one is gonna look like a mullet... has ne one got ne other pics of styles i could try
cyhairctr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyhairctr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 9:18am
Do U have any length in mind?  
send me a pic I will see what I can do!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 12:26pm

How about this?

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 2:17am
That's a very cute style, also, and not at all mullet-y ^_^ .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 3:39am
yea i really like that one do u think highlights with it too or take it even shorter than that??
cyhairctr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyhairctr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 5:48am

Hows this?
send me a pic I will see what I can do!
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 9:15am
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 12:15am

I like highlights that are either very natural, like you barely even notice them, or very unnatural, like blue or something ^_^ .  But that's just me.  I'm an odd one ^_^ .

If you're uncertain, don't go really short all at once-- it's easy to freak out (both yourself and those around you) if you make a very drastic change.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 9:49am
i like the pic someones photoshopped of me im certain to go short my partner thinks ill look great its just how short do i go short or cropped??? confusing
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 10:10am
I think the style in the first of the pictures posted by Heratic would suit you.  If your partner is up for it too, you really have nothing to lose.  Good luck!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic