Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

deciding what style (inc pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2006 at 7:12am
any news on the cut?
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
angelbabes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 10:36am
hi im so sorry i havent been on

the deed has not been done my partner was rushed into hospital late on friday night with apendisitus so he has had to have surgery. im leaving home shortly to go to visit him again so i have had to re schedule for next saturday now sorry xx

god help me sort my hair out!!!
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 3:04am

Hey, I hope he's okay.  Appendicitis is very painful, but if he's a healthy person otherwise, he'll recover really quickly and have no after-effects.  Take care, both of you.

I'm sure you'll sort out your hair soon too!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2006 at 5:33pm
ok. hope he's better, I had to gave my gallbladder out over christmas not fun at all.  Keep us posted on your hair ok. 
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 1:55pm
Just to say that I hope his recovery is going as well and as fastas you both would wish for.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 3:43pm
I echo the sentiments above.  Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2006 at 2:30pm
hi thanks for all ur comments its looking like he may be out tommorow depending on how some tests go in the morning
clipnape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clipnape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 1:52am

Angelbabes, did you get the short haircut?

jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 3:52am
I hope He's having a good recovery, and i'm just wondering how the haircut went, 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 6:16am
Hope your boyfriend's doing well (and you too!)
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 2:29am
everything is fine just waiting for the chance to go for the cut now
cyhairctr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyhairctr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 8:37am
send me a pic I will see what I can do!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 9:22am

i love that one of the bob u might have changed my mind u know...

whats everyone else think

Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 9:58am
Of the two bobs, definitely the first. Of course, don't rule out the pixies just
yet. I'm glad to hear that everything else is well.

Edited by Ononotdon
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 3:24pm

I still think the pixie type cut looks the best of the sims that have been done.  There is just something about having your hair cut around your ears that seems to suit you.

Of the two bob cuts I prefer the shorter one - the longer bob doesn't seem to be quite right - probably two much contrast between the length at the front and the shaved nape for my taste.

Its your hair, your choice and your decision
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 10:28pm
I think the bob with the buzzed nape would look great on you go for it
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 1:08am
short pixie for sure! i agree with heratic cut it short around your ears it seams to suit you more than the other styles! so are you nervous about the big cut or excited? also is there any chance of you posting some more before during and after photos of the cut when it happens? anyway im sure you will look awesome in whatever short cut you decide on! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 2:53am
The first bob is nice, but I think the pixie sim looked absolutely amazing; it really suits you and that's pretty unique.  Hope you like whatever you decide.
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 5:41am

Hi,

I agree with the Pixie cut!

Very flattering for your eyes and face.

Hey, If I could pull off a Pixie cut like that, I would.

Plus higlights around the fringe face framing is really nice too.

Love, Katie;)

God Bless,...
Katie
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 6:03am

Angle, My view on this is yes a very short cut. i feel that you should have the sides and back taperd very short. Having the back and sides start with a # 2 bade then up near the top have them leave about 1-1/2 inches in lenght. This also should be the lenght on top. Then they should  use Texture shears and use them across the top and sides so the hair has lots of lift. Or the other style should be cut  short like Martina McBride [country singer] when her hair was short. This type is a bit longer in the back but the bangs are cut like micro bangs with the top being spikey but the hole cut looks Shaggey. I wish i knew how to post a picture!!!!

Mike  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic