Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

deciding what style (inc pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
angelbabes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 8:53am

im so undecided hoping for the weekend after next to get it done

heres another before pic took around a month ago

i love all the simulated styles so its hard to choose which one

god help me sort my hair out!!!
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 12:35pm
I think the angled bob still. With that cut u still have some lenght, but get the really short too with the clipper cut nape ( i go a #2 about mid ear lenght in the back). Start with the bob you could always go back and get the pixie later.
UFOKommando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UFOKommando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 8:04pm

I think you should make sure your hair is not longer in back than in front.  An angled bob would look good I think.  I want to add that I think you are very pretty with the hair you have right now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 9:59am
yea its ok now i suppose but its time for it to go
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 8:10pm
what cut you going to get?
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 1:22am
thanks for another before photo! im a massive fan of the short pixie look on you! so what style do you think you will get? and are you nervous or just excited about the big cut?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 1:29am
stil have not got a clue what im gonna get done n im hoping to go for it this weekend im excited but stil no clearer on what to do lol
Hairscribe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairscribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 2:01am
Just wanted to wish you all the best for the weekend. With regard, to what style you eventually choose, I'm sure you'll choose the right one for you. But, for what my simple opinion is worth, it is evident that the short pixie will look absloutely stunning on you. It will look smart, sassy and fun; it will be dead easy and with the summer coming (I pray) will be nice and cool. On the basis of "in for a penny in for a pound", it's a chance for you to enjoy a big change experience whilst being safe in the knowledge (thanks to the amazing digital makeover pic) that you will look wonderful. Good luck in whatever you do, have fun and enjoy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 8:14am
yea i like the short pixie but its hell of a lot of hair to come off thats the only thing that makes me nervous about it
Leatherface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leatherface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 9:59am
Hi

Hope all is well with your partner's recovery. I have to give another vote for the first pixie sim.

Good luck.
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 2:35pm

Hi,

I say go for whichever style makes you comfortable.

You could obviously pull off any style.

Good Luck, and God Bless!

Love, Katie;) 

God Bless,...
Katie
Curly_Que View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curly_Que Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 11:17pm
just remember: It's only hair!

And whatever you choose, be sure to be very firm about it. The last couple of times I've gotten my hair cut really short, I started with it really long. Last time I had hair down to my ass and wanted it pizie-short, the stylist didn't believe me and tried to only cut it to my chin. I had to repeatedly insist, "No no no, I always grow my hair out really really long, and then cut it really short. I know what I'm doing, trust me."
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 6:15am
good luck keep us posted on how you went and what you ended up getting done
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 1:31am
any news?
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 5:40pm
so any news?
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 7:33am

She's keeping us all in suspense,...I wish her all the best.

Katie

God Bless,...
Katie
vinnyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 4:44pm
Does anybody know if she has gone through with it. I think she looked really hot in that last pic she posted. I think the first one she posted didnt really do her justice. Anyway i hope she decides to go short
Hairscribe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairscribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2006 at 11:37am
Looks like we may have got duped on this one?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2006 at 3:39pm
hi everyone sorry for the long delay in any reply my god damm computer picked up a virus so my friend took it away to fix it for me.... its all gone n it feels so much better i will get pictures up as soon as possible thanks for all the help
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2006 at 9:04pm
Cool! Look Forward to the picture. It suck about your computer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic