Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advice (with pic)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Skydancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skydancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice (with pic)
    Posted: February 16 2006 at 10:41am

This is an awful picture of me, but it's about the only one I have at the moment.

At the moment I have highlighted brown hair which is just above my shoulders, I'm thinking of going shorter, with it longer at the front. (Kinda like Sienna Miller when she had it cut)

I would love to know if anyone thinks that would look good, or to hear any other suggestions people might have.

Thanks.

"Sometime's you have to roll the hard six"

"I hope evil takes mastercard"
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 10:49am
Definitely think it would look great.  If you happen to cut it that way & don't like it, remember it will grow out.  My vote: go for it!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 12:34am
Definitely try to make it soft around the face-- you look a bit harsh with your hair all pulled back away from it.
More awesome than a manatee!
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 1:09am
Possibly an A-line bob with front at just above chin length
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
angelbabes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 8:40am
why not try something like cyhair has simmed for me on my post i think its great n going for it on sat
god help me sort my hair out!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic