Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedH2o 2HOUR PROCESS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 11:37am
yeah gifted is the man!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 11:39am
Ohh yeah, dont try to get deep chess with the GOD gave us water comment.lol
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 11:45am
whaddup my nigguh spinnin
damn chess u a deep as$ nigguh
god gave us water lol u right though
preach on.

3 minus 2
below 0 im too cool for 1
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 11:46am
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

GOD GAVES US WATER, MAN GAVE US PRODUCTS.IM GOING TO STICK WITH GOD PLAN (SLEEPY)

this is why chess is the man
exactly what i was thinkin
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 12:02pm
LOL,THAT SHOULD BE LIKE THE COMMENT OF THE YEAR.THATS SOME DEEP SHYT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.MANS PATH IS ALWAYS WRONG WITHOUT GOD!
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 12:12pm
chessbum, I think I'm going to try your method out. I usually dont put water in my hair unless I'm washing it. But I'm going to try that out all that I'm using at the moment is blue magic, and every now and than sporting waves and to top it off when I go out Ice pomade. Thats basically it, but a new method sounds nice, I'll let you know how it cmae out by the way I got deep waves so it sounds like your method would be effective to make my waves even more deeper and wavy.

Thanks for the info

G-loc
jphigga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jphigga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 12:32pm
sounds like a great tip, i'll try it out!
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 12:44pm
THX,FAB,GIFTED,AND SPIN COMING FROM YOU GUYS THAT MEANS ALOT.THE FUNNY THING IS I WOULD RESPECT ALL OF YOU GUYS IF A NEW YOU IN REAL LIFE.WHY?BECAUSE YOU WALK ALONE NOT WITH THE CROWD I CAN SEE THAT IN THINGS YOU WRITE.CHESS WALKS ALONE,ONLY GOD HAS MY BACK.WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME LEVEL OF THINKING BECAUSE OF THE HARDSHIPS OF LIFE.(GAME RECOGNIZE GAME)
We climb together on this site!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 12:54pm
NIGGA, THIS IS WHY IM ALWAYS JUMPING TO YOUR DEFENSE, BECAUSE YOU BE TALKING THAT REAL TALK.LOL NIGGAS BE ON THERE ON DIKK IN HERE ALOT YOU BE KEEPING THAT SHYT REAL CHESS.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 1:31pm
you know...this method is similar to one i heard on here b4...(HMMM)
lol
i told ya'll to try that method....water,water,and more water...no stop h2o......use water until ur water bill is 360.00 dollars,lol

i guess it takes a man like chessbum to say it for ya'll to listen
BURGA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BURGA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 1:35pm
SOUNDS LIKE ITS A GOOD TO GO DEAL. MADD PROP'S TO THAT METHOD. I KNOW I'M NEW TO THE FORUM, BUT I BEEN IN THE GAME FOR OVER 12YRS, AND I REMEMBER WHEN I STARTED IN THE GAME, ALL ME AND MY COUSIN USED TO USE WAS A BRUSH AND WATER. ALONG THE WAY THOUGH, WE FELL OFF AND BEGAN TO USE ALL THIS OTHER STUFF. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, WAVES WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE GAINED QUICKLY. THATS WHY BACK IN THE DAY WHEN PEOPLE SAW YOU WITH WAVES THEY USED TO GIVE YOU PROP'S BECAUSE IT TOOK TIME TO MANAGE THEM AND TRAIN YOUR HAIR. STICK TO YOUR ROOTS GENTLE MEN IT WORKS.
YA BOY GOT TO MUCH TIME/ BRISTLES BE SPRINGING IM FLOWIN BUSTIN RYMES/DEY SAY MAKIN WAVES IS A CRIME/NI99AS BE TRYIN TO BRUSH A WAY MY WAVEY SHYNE...
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 2:09pm
NAH,I JUST HAD GOOD TEACHERS,FIRST TEACHERS FIRST COMMENT (CARDINAL)MUCH RESPECT
We climb together on this site!
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 2:44pm
card has been saying this forever man. I would have to give card the props on this...
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 2:52pm
U GOT MY RESPECT CHESS...................HOLLA FAM
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 3:23pm
damn chess dis method is pimp, i jus tried it and it worked wonderful, also i see i have liek 3 diff patterns, that if i brush to one side i get a full 320 but tha other side 40, aint connectin if i brush that way idk why haha

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

card has been saying this forever man. I would have to give card the props on this...
thank u....u did the same thing wit m00t and the Nu Nile junk.

niggas better start givin me my props or ima not share shyt wit ya'll...don't use my shyt and put ur name on it
1freshnicca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1freshnicca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 3:52pm
i dun think its water so much that doin it mayb its da brushin fo 2 hours straight daym homie..who got time fo dat...sound like a good plan if u gotz times
fresh
"ya da trigga jus might get squeezed, n tha slugs will skip ova ya waves just like jet skiz"

Keepin It Gangsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keepin It Gangsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 3:54pm
propz on dat method, imma try dat today fo'sho, i got deep waves but i want em deep to my side burns and sides borderin my sideburns. hope it works.

Keepin' It Gangsta.
Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 4:07pm
Nice process, son. Lol, I only came here cause I saw yo name. Mad props.

gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 4:41pm
fab how long ago u join here my nigguh prolly a good 3-4 months.
i wish you still had da first bmail i sent u wit da water process das funny how on my dreamteam member page which has been dere for da longest it says american crew and water lol i got my method from noone. if i got something from one of yall den i give yall props den and dere but deres no way i got da water method from anyone.
believe it or not

funny thing is i dont need nigguhs to toot my horn everybody on here who i have spoken to onna bmail and onna personal level no da truth lol its in my if u new read dis first thread lol.

3 minus 2
below 0 im too cool for 1
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic