Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OT)THe New 13z(OT)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
S1eepyB0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1eepyB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (OT)THe New 13z(OT)
    Posted: January 25 2005 at 10:51am
I got the 13z on Saturday ubt aint nobody but me was rockin them in skool but me. The snow was shoveled off the sidewalks so I aint get them dirty or nuthin. Yall seen people wearin the Monday?
New Wave Site EVERYBODY COME HERE www.360waves.net/forums twista runnin things now
S1eepyB0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1eepyB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 10:57am
lol i guess since nobody respondin they aint know about them. lol im playin
New Wave Site EVERYBODY COME HERE www.360waves.net/forums twista runnin things now
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 10:59am
no i aint see nobody with them and i aint worryin about jordans right now

although i might cop them but i dunno yet
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 11:05am
Fab wat was that old sayin me n u used 2 have for those stupid threads.....ohhh yeah "SHUTUP"
S1eepyB0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1eepyB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 11:13am
nah its iight dipset i just wanted to know wat was happenin around

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 11:30am
Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

Fab wat was that old sayin me n u used 2 have for those stupid threads.....ohhh yeah "SHUTUP"

yeah u originated the SHUTUP

i just changed it and made it F*cKin Shut Up

but imma leave this guy alone cuz he meant well and he from southside

but that making a thread about new jordans is some little kid high school sh*t
lmao @ niggas that be on line b4 the store open just so they can be the first ones rockin kicks
if u gonna do it might as well go to the collesium and get em a week b4 they drop

but now to think about it.......we had a blizzard here in nyc on saturday like 12" of snow
and u went to go buy jordans?
and theres still snow on the ground and u just couldnt wait to wear them kicks could u

that makes u look kinda lame nigga

i bet u wore ya coat open so niggas can see ya outfit even though it was 10 degrees outside

lmao
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 11:38am
haha...yeah we got like 2 feet ova here duke....

yo this nigga was in school thinkin he look jiggy n ****...lookin at niggaz like "yeah i look good im tha only one rockin the fresh kicks"

while niggaz is lookin at him like..."look at this dumbass rockin fresh new J's when we jus had a blizzard"

lookin like a idiot
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 12:15pm
I got the new pair of J's and they looking nice, no stratches and no marks. Spotless, thats the way I rock them.
J Mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

but now to think about it.......we had a blizzard here in nyc on saturday like 12" of snow
and u went to go buy jordans?
and theres still snow on the ground and u just couldnt wait to wear them kicks could u

that makes u look kinda lame nigga

i bet u wore ya coat open so niggas can see ya outfit even though it was 10 degrees outside

lmao
fukkin laughs...
"rappers not from Cali like to copy 'Pac hella/
so in every song I give my 'state props' like Roc-a-Fella"

1 plus 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by G_LOC G_LOC wrote:

I got the new pair of J's and they looking nice, no stratches and no marks. Spotless, thats the way I rock them.

good for u
u want a cookie?
HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 1:12pm
COOKIE TIME!
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
J Mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 1:21pm
they aint even that appealin 2 me...im not feelin that maroon color cuz itz hard 2 match wit and az far az tha black n red well...maybe but u will rarely catch me in nething red so those r out tha window 2 i guess...but yeah they r just average 2 me...
"rappers not from Cali like to copy 'Pac hella/
so in every song I give my 'state props' like Roc-a-Fella"

1 plus 2

BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 2:47pm
YO,THE J'S THAT CAME OUT ON SATURDAY, I COPPED BOTH OF THEM,
BUT IT AINT NOTHING TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
S1eepyB0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1eepyB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 6:13pm
lol i got there before the snow i cant even lie i was eager to get them shyts cuz they was sold out on guy brewer
deadbatz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadbatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 7:59pm
i saw they grey and reds yesterday
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic