Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which celebrities wear wigs???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Creation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which celebrities wear wigs???
    Posted: February 18 2006 at 11:06pm
I was wondering if anyone knows which celebrities wear wigs or extentsions???  Does anyone know of a web-site where you can find info on how to do your hair like the celebrities or there actual routines??

iibangduckiez View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iibangduckiez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 11:42pm

Beyonce. xD

Most celebrities wear extensions...Maybe not all the time...and not necesarily to add length, but to add volume/texture/fullness/protect their hair.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 6:15am
Toni Braxton wears wigs all the time.
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 6:29am
 How about Kaley Kuoko on Charmed? (that or she just has weird hair...)
corpuskristen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corpuskristen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 2:55pm
Yeah Beyonce, Ashanti and Tyra wear lacefronts. Brandy has a horrid weave and the Simpson sisters have extensions from time to time. Judith Light wears a crown piece. Britney bad extensions. Umm, can't think of anyone else.
bigman2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigman2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 4:44pm
Where did you hear about Judith Light?

Also add Carol Lin from CNN I think wears one.
Creation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 5:14pm
Wow, alot of them seem to sport extensions or wigs.  It's so hard to get there routines and even hair products.. They are sooo secretive.

Do you guys know of any sites that give some really cool celebrity type hair style advise or even their personal regimine.

Sorry I can't spell for anything
ripped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 12:54pm
MAriah Carey diffinetely has some serious extensions.  without it her hair is probably up to her chin.
corpuskristen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corpuskristen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 12:48pm

Judith Light admitted to wearing them during her Who's the Boss years. I'm too young to remember what tabloid busted her but I remember my mother talking about it. err, maybe I'll ask her.

miss_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 1:19pm
I Don't think a lot of celebrities wear wigs but most female celebrities wear extensions, not just for say because they have short hair, maybe for because they want a little color in their hair or maybe even for texture and fullness.
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 1:47pm

Victoria Beckham and Jordan/Katie Price/Katie Andre/Whatever have some nasty extensions that you see zoomed in on in mags like Heat and Closer.

Sharron Osbourne wears wigs and/or extensions, but I don't know if that's still because she lost her hair when she had cancer.

Most page-three and glamour models have extensions all of the time, not just occassionally.

As for celebrity hairstyle and product info...Not a clue.  Sorry!

hannebash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannebash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 9:48pm
beyonce has taken wig-wearing to the extreme! I also don't understand how someone like Britney Spears, who has fake hair, can't have NICE fake hair. It always looks like fried wet-doggy hair and she PAYS for that. She needs to fire her hairdresser.
annem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 3:54am

those celebs do wear wigs, as far as i know:

halle berry

beyonce and all of destiny´s child

missy elliott

jennifer lopez

joan collins

(and many more.. i believe.

FabulousHairExt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 9:23am
jennifer lopez wears extensions, not wigs.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 12:29pm
Please don't forget Tyra Banks, who seems to have different hair every other day. I find it silly that her talk show recently won a "best hair" award.
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 2:57pm

Halle Berry wears extensions sometimes but I think alot of her hair is real now.

Missy Elliot wears alot of braided in pieces and small weaves.

Sharon Osbourne's hair was real when it was read but she got extensions to blend her layers.

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 3:11pm

Gwen stefani has been known to wear lacefronts.Probably so her real hair can take a break.Jessica simpson is always spoting some hairpeice,whether its full blown extensions or a simple ponytail.Ken paves who's her stylist is the reason her hair always looks so great. Cher has been notorious for wearing wigs.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 3:16pm
Cher doesn't even try making the wigs look real anymore!
bigman2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigman2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 8:58pm
Oprah wears lots of wigs.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 1:38am

Well, if everyone already knows it's a wig, anyway, why not have fun with it ^_^ ?

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Cher doesn't even try making the wigs look real anymore!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic