Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cuttin Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 3:39pm
Anotha question, which way do you cut the crown?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 3:00pm
Yo Butch/Dino, how high do you leave your hair when you cut yourself?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 12:32pm
Im tryin to keep this thread alive and nobody is replyin...
oceanomics180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 1:30pm
aiyo money i got you...i cut my own hair...the guard you use if you have just the clip on guard is a 1/8 with the grain that leaves it dark...and also it doesnt go lighter unless your not following the grain of the hair....so you must be careful to follow the grain of you hair all the way....when you get to the crown which should be the last thing you do cause thats the hardest part of the hair to cut....just brush it first to see how it feels if you are brushing the right way it wont feel as though you are lifting your hair up....and then once you find the pattern cut it how you brushed it yo....cause thats what i do find out how my crown grows and i cut it how i brush it....dont get mad if you mess up it happens...cause you know you have to find the pattern...but usually when you cut with the gaurd you wont get as low as a 1 1/2..any questions on that just pm me...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 1:35pm
aight cool and what bout oilin up da clippers? Cuz i cut my hair last week and it was really low and then i noticed the clippers wer leavin streaks, so i was suppose to put oil on it; then won't that oil get in my hair or somthin?
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:02pm
*When I cut my crown it doesnt matter which direction I just cut it  because I cut My hair ATG any way #3 to be exact. Sometimes a #2.
* When you oil your clippers You put the oil on it and wipe the extra off then run the clippers for aboout 10seconds, but the oil really wont be getting in your hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:06pm
Aight BUTCH by the way wut do you put in your hair? And then be4 a cut do you put nethin in i.e pink lotion? (cuz i know u aint suppose to put pomade)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:19pm
put diff stuff in my hair I probably never put the same thing everyday but here's a list of stuff I might use:I
*oil sheen in a jar
*royal crown
*jam
*when hair is long I use murrays
*carrot/olive cream
Its usually wutever I get to first the only thing I put in my hair everyday is bb super gro.
When I cut my hair I might have a very small amount of super gro or small amount of carrot, or olive cream.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:22pm
Aight, linin myself up is still super hard. I lined myself up sunday and i got the curve lookin good on one side and the otha one was kinda messed up. I don't know how to make the sideburns point. And i got some lil bumps from using a razor too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:29pm
I still make small mistakes on my line  sometimes and Ive been at it for a while its just one of those things that takes time to master. For me a lil alchohol works for the bumps.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:32pm

Yea the easiest part to do is the bac. I don't even bother w/ tryin behind my ears. Afta i line my bac i put the alchol on and then it burns. I like the burn b/c thas how i no i did somthin, but than the next day its kinda itchy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:35pm
Yea it does itch somtimes...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:46pm
How do you clean up the hair afta u cut yourself? I got so many loose hairs in my room thas its ridicilous. If I stick some tape on the flooor than take it off thers gonna be hair ther gauranteed. Some of that hair is jus from brushin....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:50pm
Depending on how I feel I sweep it or vacuum it. I usually vacuum it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:57pm
Oh yea u use a soft or a hard brush? If i leave my hair a #2 it won't hurt as much wit a hard brush. And i made this otha thread bout where can i get a medium brush already? The medium brush i got right now is aight it's jus derrty wit pomade and otha stuff so.... just need a knew one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 4:01pm
I use  hard, medium, and soft.
When I got a fresh cut I use medium and soft and when my hair get longer I use Hard  and soft.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 4:06pm
Wher'd u get the medium from?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 4:09pm
Technically its not a medium its a hard but its feels like a medium to me its made by titan the item number is  #742 I got it from a beauty supply store in the hood.
Yung Hu$tla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yung Hu$tla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 9:27pm
u can get a brush from like Sallys annie make good med brushes
hustlin to get 360 gotta keep on brushing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2006 at 5:22pm
Whats betta a #2 WTG or a #3 ATG? (same height right?)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic