Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cuttin Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 12:11pm
do any of u guys do ur own line up?
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
wavemasterx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavemasterx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 12:59pm

I do my own cut and line.Peeps was messing me up on purpose. Using a 1 1/2 blade with the grain is the key. Cutting my own head use to be hard but now its juss a normal thang.Line ups takes time and concentration. The finish look pays off.

markeith the wavemaster!!
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 2:50pm
Man yesterday i cut my self wit a #2, and some how i went lower in a small portion of my crown. I could have went lower, but i decided to let it grouw bac. But atleast i was bold and still rocked it today...
Hurricanewaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurricanewaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 4:37pm
wavemaster, if thats u in that picture, you a monster at cuttin. and you have a very unique-lookin wave pattern. kinda reminds me of them niggas in the 50s that used them curlers and perms for white-people waves since its going sideways lol. how long did you grow your hair out from the last cut before that?
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 6:51pm
I do my own line also.
Badboy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 6:54pm
i wish i can do mine and look like that
Dont watch me, watch TV

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 2:54pm

Originally posted by rocawaves23 rocawaves23 wrote:

Man yesterday i cut my self wit a #2, and some how i went lower in a small portion of my crown. I could have went lower, but i decided to let it grouw bac. But atleast i was bold and still rocked it today...

What happend wit that^?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 3:01pm
I dont know how that happend or could of happened..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 3:14pm
I might have went WTG n then ATG on accident or somthin, but im waitin for it to grow bac.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 3:22pm
That is a possibility...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 3:40pm
How could i prevent that for nex time?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 5:54pm
You just gotta be real cautious and make sure you dont go in multiple direstions.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by wavemasterx wavemasterx wrote:

I do my own cut and line.Peeps was messing me up on purpose. Using a 1 1/2 blade with the grain is the key. Cutting my own head use to be hard but now its juss a normal thang.Line ups takes time and concentration. The finish look pays off.

Hey so you don't use guards, sense your blade is 1.5? Thas right between a #2 and #1?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 4:25pm
Yo wavemasterx^^^^^^^^^^^^ I think its betta to do ATG cuz WTG, you might accidentally go ATG around the crown. But ATG everywhere you can't mess anywhre esp. the crown area!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 6:41pm
What size blade do you use (wavemaster)? in mm.? And wit dat size do u still use guards?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 1:41pm

info^^^^^?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 9:35am
Today is April 1st!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2006 at 1:06pm
Just rebringin it up again......
wavemasterx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavemasterx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 9:44am

whats up my peeps? Im finally back. But yeah i let my hair grow for about 2 1/2 weeks then i cut it.some people let it grow for 3 to 4 weeks, but for me 2 1/2 weeks is cool. I use a 1 blade really with the grain. When i cut my hair i dont let the clipper guard go to deep in my head. I gently go over my head with the clippers cutting a slight layer off my head.So when im in the sun it dont look like some parts of my hair is shorter than the other parts.LOL

Edited by wavemasterx
markeith the wavemaster!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 3:07pm
Wait so its like you basically don't use guards, u jus go wit the hair length u like?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic