Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

finally virgin black to white blonde(PIX)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jennyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2006 at 11:26pm
omg.. I LOVE LOVE your blonde blonde hair! I'm filipino too..I had my blonde that color you have.. then went back to dark.. and decided to get them RE-DONE... bad idea! I had my hair done 3 times in one week.. and it's like brassy now...
suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 4:53pm
OMGosh, you had it bleached 3 times in one week and they STILL couldn't get it right? are you trying to get back platinum??

how's the brassy color look... kinda like how my hair looked @ first or just more of a light orange-y color.

it sucks that its so hard to get it to lift.... but i guess thats good when we're older & we don't have grey hair. haha. where do you like btw?
[URL=http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40305]natural black to platinum blonde ...FINALLY![/URL][IMG]smileys/smiley20.gif" align="middle" />

nothing beats southern california.
jennyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 7:33pm
well...it's light orange i guess..i totally hate it now!
what do you mean "where do i like" ?
suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 9:53pm
ooo i see... have you ever tried doing anything to it? how long did they leave it in those 3 times anyway?

oops sorry-- i meant to say live* not like lol.
[URL=http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40305]natural black to platinum blonde ...FINALLY![/URL][IMG]smileys/smiley20.gif" align="middle" />

jennyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 10:10pm

i'm from SAN DIEGO..

well i've been using this purple shampoo by paul mitchell..i really want my hair back to the blonde blonde that it was before...i had my highlights dyed to dark brown.. then wanted highlights again...first it was orange( she said it was golden beige) .. then toned to a chocolate brown.. i was so mad! so i went to another place...she made my hair almost the same damn color !! i have like very small hints of blonde.. but it still looks brassy...so it's been a month and i want to try to get it lighter..and i dunno where to go..

suki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 10:27pm
ooo how is that shampoo working for you?? i use ARTec's white violet...both shampoo & conditioner and those work pretty good for me... i heard that you are supposed to glide it on too.... not to make it all foamy.... i'm not sure if that's really true tho...

but regardless it makes my blonde brighter... im actually looking into getting some kind of mousse by schwarzkopf... it's basically a color depositing thing too...but in mousse form... i saw a lot of good things said from posts on here.

well recently i went to the mall by my cousins apt because she said they do a really good job there... it's called TONI & GUY... have you ever heard of it? anyway, they are really awesome there....and im going to start going there from now on.

i recently went because i had my roots done @ REGIS....and UGHH...the girl totally messed them up. it was so uneven and basically my roots were helluh yellow/gold.

i went to toni & guy for color correction and man they did such a good job!! aaand the stuff they used in my hair smelled really good! lol. not that usual chemically bleach smell. when she i was putting it on i was all thinking man... this smells so good. haha.

anyway-- its in mission viejo... in the OC...the only other ones are in CA are  newport beach, irvine, & santa rosa. well anyway-- they are really really nice there.... and the girl who did my hair seemed to really care. lol. i actually had to sign a contract b/c since my hair was soo platinum... there was bound to be chances of breakage....

of course nothing bad happened...& i loved it... so if any of those are kind of close to you.. i'd say go for it. the one i went to was the mission viejo one which is in the mall right off Crown Valley Pkwy off the 5 fwy.

I ended up going there in the first place because my cousin was telling me if you weren't happy you could go back there within 2 weeks and they can fix it... I'm sure there are some stipulations on that but still-- I'm going to start going there to get my roots done because I know for sure I'm not going to have to pay a bazillion dollars just to get my roots done correctly.

abbyphelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbyphelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2006 at 6:52am
Suki,

I honestly don't like the "skunk" look you've got going. I think you'd look much better with all blonde or all black hair. Your natural color is so beautiful and it matches your complexion perfectly. Sorry, just my opinion! 
Hair either MAKES you or BREAKS you.
ChloeRae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChloeRae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2006 at 6:01pm
I usually don't like the two tone thing, but yours looks awesome!! :-)
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2006 at 8:47pm
Thats kind of harsh abbyphelan.Your entitled to your opinion.But there's a thing called tact your obviously not familiar with.
hannebash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannebash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2006 at 10:22am
Abbyphelan, ordinarily I would not bother to address this but I'm baffled. You came here very upset over a short haircut that you hated and everyone responded with tons of advice and support. Now, you are insulting people and stirring up trouble in multiple threads.  You need to extend the same courtesy and support that you have received. Your comments have been completely out of line and downright rude.  
Slipknothartgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipknothartgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 10:49am
I love your hair!! I always love anyone that has naturaly black hair with other colors in it.U also have pretty skin to.U go girl!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic