Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Biosilk Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ayedavanita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ayedavanita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Biosilk Help!
    Posted: February 22 2006 at 10:36am
I recently purchased Biosilk's Silk Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner, and I feel like it has wrecked my hair!  I've always heard about how great Biosilk products are, but since I started using their Silk Therapy shampoo and conditioner, my hair has become very dull, and it gets very greasy very quickly.  Prior to using Biosilk, I used Pantene's "brunette" shampoo and conditioner, and it was great.  My hair was always very soft and shiny, and, most importantly, it felt clean!  But I really want Biosilk to give me the results that everyone always raves about!  Is there something I should be doing that I don't know about or did I just get a bad product??
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 4:17pm

Hi ayedavanita, I'm sorry but I have no experience with the Biosilk S & C, however I have used the Silk Therapy leave in and thought it was nice (very coney though!).  Can you tell us the ingredients in those other products, perhaps there is something in it which is too harsh for your hair?  It may be stripping your hair/scalp and causing the extra greasies.

Btw...welcome :)

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic