Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWater issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rence199 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence199 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water issue
    Posted: January 26 2005 at 2:40pm
When people say they use water. Do they just wet their hair with water and brush it.

P.S. what about the stuff that is already in my hair like pink lotion and 360's
BURGA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BURGA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 2:58pm
LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS THREADS...THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU SOME INSIGHT.
YA BOY GOT TO MUCH TIME/ BRISTLES BE SPRINGING IM FLOWIN BUSTIN RYMES/DEY SAY MAKIN WAVES IS A CRIME/NI99AS BE TRYIN TO BRUSH A WAY MY WAVEY SHYNE...
BURGA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BURGA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 3:00pm
LOOK AT H20 2HOUR PROCESS FOR THE ANSWER...
YA BOY GOT TO MUCH TIME/ BRISTLES BE SPRINGING IM FLOWIN BUSTIN RYMES/DEY SAY MAKIN WAVES IS A CRIME/NI99AS BE TRYIN TO BRUSH A WAY MY WAVEY SHYNE...
Royal Freshness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Royal Freshness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Rence199 Rence199 wrote:

When people say they use water. Do they just wet their hair with water and brush it.

P.S. what about the stuff that is already in my hair like pink lotion and 360's
water is healthy and can train your hair if you new to the wave game dont apply pomade to your train it with water so it can develop hair
yo yo just to fresh
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic