Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome To Prom2000

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome To Prom2000
    Posted: March 05 2000 at 7:11pm
While Hair Boutique is focused on empowering consumers with hair knowledge, we also want to help in related areas of concern.

While many of you reading this board are dealing with Prom hair issues, should you wear it up, down, straight or curly, some of you are also agonizing over what type of dress to wear and for the guys, a tux or not. You may also me dealing with stress from the $$$ viewpoint.

While we hope you will use this forum to talk about Prom hair topics, we also want to encourage you to share any Prom topics that you feel are related.

As always, the standard rules of the Hair Boutique messageboards apply and we will continue to read the boards.

This board, like all the others, is voluntary.

Thanks for all your support.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
Jeff Hines
Hair Boutique
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
confused View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote confused Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2000 at 10:09pm
I am looking for a new style for prom this year. I don;t want to wear my hear the same way as last year. I have shoulder length hair. do you have any suggestions for a new style? Preferred and updo.
Thanks
Maurine
Sheenabw View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheenabw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2000 at 11:33pm
I have medium length hair and I was wondering did anyone have any suggestions. This is my first prom and I want to have a different style from everyone else.

Sheena
Sweet Sue View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Sue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2000 at 2:23am
I went to a hair show in Long Beach recently. What they were showing were twisted pieces of hair with little accessory clips. Also hair additions. Not only the long ones. Small fan, curls, twist incorporated into the updos.Some were the same color, some were in fantasy colors.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic