Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how would I get flowers in my hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fame_ame View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fame_ame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how would I get flowers in my hair?
    Posted: March 08 2000 at 5:59pm
I will be going to prom on April 15th and I wanted to do something different, I decided on puting fresh flowers in my hair. After thinking about it I wasn't sure if I should use fresh ones because I wasn't sure how they'd hold up or what kind. I am trying to stay aways from roses, carnations and babybreath all together because they are what everyone uses. I am getting a light purple/lavender dress made and want to stand out... I am not sure what kind to carry either... If you have any suggestions please respond.
ashmarin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashmarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2000 at 5:35am
Dear Melissa,
Hey. I have an answer for you. Go to www.hair-styles.com Go to the section called the up-do's special. theres this one picture called "Llongueras". It has picts with flowers in hair and they are sooo pretty! You have to press "See more styles" at the bottom of the screen to see more. Press it about four or five times. Good luck!
Ash
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic