Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I wear my long, strait hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
help View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote help Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I wear my long, strait hair?
    Posted: March 12 2000 at 2:03pm
I have a under the knee length, black dress. It has a high neck which goes around and ties as a halter top does. It has a very low back and is very pretty. I also have a red, shiny knee length dress which has thin staps, a sort of low neck which kind of hangs loosly. When I bought them a week ago I liked them both so much that I had to get both of them. Now there is a problem. How do I wear my hair? If you have any hair suggestions for eiether of my dreeses please notify me.
troubles
Too Much Hair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Too Much Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2000 at 5:01pm
Hi, Well I guess I shouldn't relly be giving you advice when I can't even figure out how to do my own hair...but I'll try...I guess it all depends on how much you like your back and the back or your dress...if you want to show off your back then where your hair up in a nice style but if you want to show off your long hair then I suggest only wearing part of it up to show off the length...that's about all I can say...sorry that I can't be of much help...have a nice day!!
Sweet Sue View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweet Sue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2000 at 2:06am
Up or down? Curled or straight. Hair accessories? So many exciting decisions. There are several magazines out, that are for the prom. Hairstyles and dresses. I bought a couple just to have on hand for the girls that come in.Try the different styles out before with your dress to see what you like and feel good in. Find a stylist and discuss with her styles before hand. Make your appointment in advance and 3 to 5 hrs before your date. Some styles are better if your hair hasn't been washed that day.Go to your appt. showered and then all you have is makeup and get dressed.Wear a top that has buttons or a zipper so you won't mess up your hairdo when you change. Have your hair accessories. Have Fun.
guywithcurls View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guywithcurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2000 at 3:57pm
hello,

I would wear your hair in a nice, slick looking french twist with maybe a diamond studded hair comb. Then take a few tendrils of hair on the side and spiral curl them. Do you have bangs?

Even though I am a guy I am going to have my hair spiral curled all over. I have about mid back length hair. It is going to be soooo kewl!

kyle
Sportiness View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sportiness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2000 at 12:16am
Well since both styles cover the neck. Go for the up do!! curls or droops or some kind of glamourous difficult fashionable conglomeraton of hair. Get creative. Use chop-sticks!! (I've always liked that.)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic