Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Proactiv?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 9:19pm

i had the exact same experience with Naked Eye, my skin got extremely dry to the point where i would  get scaly dry skin and couldnt even open my mouth because the skin would flake and peel it was prety gross it made my skin very clear though but my skin was so dry i couldnt put up with it so i got off of it, if u have normal to dry skin i suggest that you do not use the cleanser at all, do not purchase the cleanser as it is responsible for the overly dry skin. Just purchase a good acne fighting cleanser and use the toner after you finish follow with the repairing lotion let it dry and put a good moisterizer over the repairing lotion as it keeps the moisture in your skin that way then finish off with dabs of the repairing mask to spot treat your pimples this works for me and many others, my friend actually suggested this to me and it works well so i get the benefits of proactive without having dry skin.

-Goodluck

btw Naked Eye if thats u in ure avatar you look amazingly beautiful and i adore your tanned skin!

Edited by baby*flower
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2006 at 7:58am
I didn't have any luck with it. It was too harsh and drying for my skin.
Usually people who see some results with it are people with really, really,
oily skin. Mine was more sensitive, so it made my skin all dry, red, flaky,
and itchy.
DeeNeedsWaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeeNeedsWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2006 at 2:04am

Does it work ?????????????

Im thinkin bout buying it jus want feed back

Edited by DeeNeedsWaves
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic