Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Proactiv?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mojojojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojojojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2006 at 8:42am
I tried proactic years ago, and it was the only thing that really worked for me. I have super sensitive skin, so I had to adjust the regimen. The first time I used it I followed the directions exactly. I ended up looking like a tomato, a bumpy raggedy tomato. After my skin healed I just dabbed the tiniest amount on the pimples/zits themselves. Worked wonders. I used the toner and mask freely. My skin loved those two items.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 11:04pm
 Everything works differently for everyone. I have had friends who RAVE about it,but it made mine worse and I used it for 6 months.
I finally found a dermatologist and got put on differin gel which is wonderful. (yes,I STARTED with acne at 28,how lucky was I?) I use the differin gel once a day and I only get teeny tiny zits usually right before my period (but clear otherwise now) good luck to you,but if the proactiv doesnt work,dont feel discouraged! Dermatologist can work wonders and some really arent that expensive.(I paid more for proactiv then I did for my visit)
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2006 at 10:05am

I'm a convert. I never had really bad skin, just an occasional break-out. For some reason my skin went from managable to bad in the last 8 months or so. I literally tried every remedy imaginable. I tried Proactiv years ago and it didn't seem to work for me. Well, I decided to give it another go and it is working beautifully! I'm thrilled. I guess it depends on your skin type and for some reason it is effective on my adult skin. So happy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic