Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SHORT hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mandara View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mandara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SHORT hair
    Posted: April 03 2000 at 4:25pm
I have short hair, and I do mean short, I'm talking not more than a a couple three inches at the most. I would like to do something with it for prom. I relize my options are drasticly limited here, but there has got to be something! thank you kind people, and have a ducky day!
Manda
Leanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2000 at 9:19am
Manda,
sure there is something for you. I wear a pixie and there are things you can do.
Okay, let's see: hair jewelry is key here.
You might want to take a look at www.hairdos.com and search for style 0422. This look can be spiced up with a mini barrett (my favourite at the moment is a multicoloured butterfly, but there's lots more).
You can also sleek down all of your hair with a nice side part and either use glitter spray or again hair jewelry to add some sparkle to it.

If you are really daring you can "punk" up your hair with gel and again use some glitter hair spray to spice it up.

Good luck,

Leanan
There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic