Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to Wear Hair Down for Prom!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LaurenMM86 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenMM86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Wear Hair Down for Prom!
    Posted: April 08 2000 at 12:37pm
Hello.
My prom is on April 15th and I would wish to wear it down. I need a way to wear it down that is fancy enough for a prom. I just don't look right wearing it up. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to email me at LaurenMM86@aol.com. Please help!
silverheart322 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silverheart322 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2000 at 9:16pm
For your prom you should do some kind of half/half do. That means wear half of your hair up and half of it, let hang down. Then from the front half of it, pull out some strands to make bangs. It's really easy. I do it every day. Your Welcome!
Randi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2001 at 6:58am
Reply to message: 12.94.1
I was going to wear my hair down for prom too, and I was thinking about having it done down and really curly. I know they have a thing called a "triple barrel curling iron" which kind of crimps the hair but makes it look curly and it is a lot faster than curling. They have them at most salons and hair care places, so you might want to check that out if it sounds like something you would want to do.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic